Forum notification issues

lexomatic

Just an FYI/ checking if anyone else is having issues.

I get forum notifications, but when I click to check, nothing loads.  I can't check which posts are affected. It's only been for the last 2 hours or so (because I haven't posted much lately).

using firefox 26.0

Edited by lexomatic

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For whatever reason I have notifications again. I wasn't earlier this morning.

The problems others have described in more detail is what I was experiencing too.

I'm the same way. It just suddenly started working like normal. Don't know if it was on Reaper's end or our end somehow.

Hope this is the right spot for forum feedback, if not feel free to move it/close this/whatever.

Anyway, just noticed last night and this morning on both an ipad and desktop that notices aren't displaying any text. I'll have the red number icon over the little grey person in the upper right, click on it, and nothing will show up (I get the fly out menu but no text).

Just something to pass on. If I see it again I'll get some info from the dev console for ya.

Clear all browser history for both, and clear the cache on your desktop.  Then reboot both.  Unplug your desktop once it shuts down and give it about a minute or two before plugging it back in.

No, seriously.  Do all of that and it should fix the problem.  I've been having buggies with the site since the migration and that's what I had to do to fix my mine.

This is happening to me, and has been for a while now (since sometime in January).  No difference whether I use Chrome or Internet Explorer.  I'm using Windows 8, but I get the same problem when I'm using my wife's computer (Firefox, Chrome, Windows Vista).  You've got notifications!  Oh, whoops, just kidding!   Grr.