Winter 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my package yesterday from Nameless! I was hoping for some kind of monster or animal and I got an awesome one! The color choices are so great, and I love the base! I'm going to take him to gaming group and I know the DM will be thrilled. I love how much he pops at arm distance and how interesting the colors get when you look at him up close!

post-12622-0-53493100-1399727239_thumb.jpg

This was really fun! I'm going to take a break from the exchanges to paint a ton of NPCs for our game, but I plan to be back for Secret Sophie!

• Like 11

I received a package from one boot today and I couldn't be more pleased about it she sent me a great looking painted gnoll as well as several extras thank you and ill try to get some paint on them soon.  oh and if you have more pictures please go on and post them im terrible at taking photos

post-9231-0-49026900-1399768265_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Huzzah! :D I'm so glad it made it to you safely! And I'm happy you like it, he turned out to be a more interesting piece than I'd expected. The more I worked on it, the more little things I kept discovering!

I do have some pictures, which I'll put in my show-off thread [link here when I've done that], and I'll do a quick WIP on him as well. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4

And that's called great timing. I just received an absolutely awesome Spirit of the Forest miniature from Nittalagh! Obligatory iPhone photos from my desk at work:

post-8353-0-30518800-1399852254_thumb.jpg post-8353-0-64597600-1399852255_thumb.jpg

I love it! And now I know what's hiding in the forest in the D&D campaign I'm about to start running.  ::D:

Thank you very much Nittalagh!

Edit: Added store link.

Edited by tarlen
  • Like 12

I got my package yesterday from Nameless! I was hoping for some kind of monster or animal and I got an awesome one! The color choices are so great, and I love the base! I'm going to take him to gaming group and I know the DM will be thrilled. I love how much he pops at arm distance and how interesting the colors get when you look at him up close!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This was really fun! I'm going to take a break from the exchanges to paint a ton of NPCs for our game, but I plan to be back for Secret Sophie!

and with that this Mini Exchange is over for me ::): I got a mini, I delivered a mini - and had tonnes of fun along the way ::):

by the way, here's the mini I painted for Pixel, with a black background I tend to use

IG_3588_2.jpg

• Like 5

Still waiting...though last I heard they're running late...I did the same so I can't complain... in the meantime.. /spins in chair

Same here, checking my mail daily, but I'm thinking my exchange partner may have just finished (or soon to finish) or even be international. 

• Like 1

My mini came in the mail several weeks ago, but I've been a bad person and haven't gotten pics posted.  Quintangible painted me a lovely firey haired drow.  I love how the base evokes the caverns where she dwells. Thank you!

post-13025-0-93059400-1400036750_thumb.jpg

post-13025-0-03586400-1400036756_thumb.jpg

• Like 6