My new paint storage rack

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems this is a very inspiring thread. ::):

Here's my version, all in wood and bolted to the wall. So far I haven't needed to put any kind of retaining in front of the paint, but have a solution if it becomes an issue.

attachicon.gifIMG_2670.jpg

Very clean and neat looking.

And I just noticed the Olde World miniatures boxes. You sir are a man of most excellent tastes!

::D:

And I just noticed the Olde World miniatures boxes. You sir are a man of most excellent tastes!

::D:

Well thank you very much.  ::):

I got the Olde World busts from the Kickstarter, and have nearly finished painting up the Wolfman - just the shirt to finish. Unfortunately I've stalled on the color scheme for the Hag of Greyhaven.  :angry:

• Like 1

And I just noticed the Olde World miniatures boxes. You sir are a man of most excellent tastes! ::D:

Well thank you very much.  ::):

I got the Olde World busts from the Kickstarter, and have nearly finished painting up the Wolfman - just the shirt to finish. Unfortunately I've stalled on the color scheme for the Hag of Greyhaven.  :angry:

Post your work. I haven't seen any painted examples of the busts yet.

Mine are still in their boxes.

• Like 2

Man I am so jealous of everyone's work space! I'm struggling to find a place to store my new paints as they come in. Are the Reaper cases good? I can't find anything local that's both tall enough and compartmented enough to hold the paint bottles and keep them from tumbling into a jumbled mess! Lol!

• Like 4

See, I use my ltpk case when I travel with my paints, but at my desk, using it as a holder, it's far too large. My tiny spice rack couldn't fit my paints anymore after reaper con. So I went to Lowes, got some free wood, and made this shelf. Ended up only spending 12$ on it for the stainer, a bit more wood that I needed, and glue. (We already had nails and sander)

• Like 5