• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Happy New Year's Eve everyone. To end the year with a little snow, I completed this base today. I had painted the Yeti two years ago, and he was only lacking a thematic basis. This is the Bones version of 77434, Yeti Chieftain sculpted by Jason Wiebe. The artificial snow is BF4103 from Army Painter Battlefields. The icicles were made with pieces of translucent plastic and gloss Mod Podge.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this one today. 03892, Dark Dwarf Striker is a Dark Heaven Legends model that was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The other models of this series are on my to paint list. I bought the metal versions, plus two enlarged Bones Black models.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Tin Man, another member of the Oz Gang from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

While I did keep him fairly basic, I'm happy with how he turned out. Unfortunately my inability to photograph metallics properly has kinda ruined my piccys of him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02811, Dain Deepaxe. This one took me a little longer to finish. There is so many details on this model, it's amazing. This Dark Heaven Legends model was sculpted by Werner Klocke.

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)