Metalchaos

14588, Dhulrekk Thulfinson the Rune Warrior

Everyone has mentioned the metals and blue which are very good but what I REALLY like about this mini are its base and the tiny blood splatters.  You don't see too many snow bases and this one looks awesome I especially like the little bits of snow on his shield and clothes!

• Like 1

Boy, these ladies with their midriff baring peekaboo armour, totally impractical. And not very warm, I'd wager.

Great looking paint job.

• Like 1

I just painted this guy not too long ago, Been looking at mine so long that it was a shock to see such a different color. Interesting that I went with more warm colors and you went with cool. They would look really neat side by side.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's 07002, Baran Blacktree, Veteran Warrior sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics and shaded with Citadel inks. Also, I use Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish for the first time on this model. I like that varnish, it's perfectly flat and don't add any artificial reflection. I 3d printed the base to match with the tiles on the diorama it will eventually be displayed on.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Rotten Mummy, as the name suggests he's a Mummy that's going rotten, and he's part of the Egyptian faction for the game Twisted by Demented Games.

It's a really fun to paint mini that is annoying hard to photograph, but I think I did a decent job on him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Mash, a player for the Brewers Guild in the game of Guild Ball.
      A raging force of nature on the pitch and a gentle giant off it, Mash was the calming presence to his wife's fiery temper.
      However, recent internal strife at the Brewers Guild left them weakened and disorganised, something their rivals were quick to take advantage of, resulting in Mash being killed by an old enemy of the Guild.

Another mini I'm pleased with. His skin went a little wonky but I think the rest of him turned out okay.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Gareth_Hriedmar
      This is one of the giants that I've painted that I'm the most proud of!

• By Inarah
      Bones 4 core set #20.  Could not find a release # for him yet.  I took this guy and a few of his pals to Reapercon to work on in my spare time (ha!) and got him base coated using some of the new Pathfnder paint set.  I couldn't help but notice the chickens and the look of terror on his face, thus the name.   Finished him with a basic drybrush and wash for table top play. 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)