14588, Dhulrekk Thulfinson the Rune Warrior

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By brsdr
      Inspired by others 'project threads' - and with a return to face-to-face gaming on the horizon - I thought I'd start my own thread of minis I'm painting for WOTC's Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden (D&D 5e).

If nothing else this will help to keep me focused on the relevant bits of my unpainted pile, despite all the Bones V calling out to me 🙂

Feedback welcome - with the caveat that I'm an average painter at best, and aiming for table use not display!

Anyone planning on playing this campaign might not want to read further; the minis will inevitably spoil some of the encounters.

To start off, I've lined up the following:

Grimtalon the Roc (Reaper 77946)
      Frost Giant Skeleton (Gale Force 9 71127)
      Kings of War: Northern Alliance Clansmen (Mantic Games MGKWL301) 
      Frost Shaman Boudi (Hasselfree HFH187) 
      Frost Mage Matthias (Hasselfree HFH199)
      Semira Marise (Hasselfree HFX023)
      Polar Bear (WizKids DeepCuts WZK73727-W9)

Hoping to get cracking this weekend. There's also a dragon on the way, and maybe a few others...

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Gladiator, part of the Echoes Of Death series from Kingdom Death.

Another one rescued from the Cupboard Of Unfinished Things. My Kingdom Death minis always turn out fairly hit or miss, and I think this one falls a bit on the miss side, but I like the job I did on her shield.
      Just wish they'd stop with the dramatic dust clouds, can never figure out how to paint them!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Iridil
      Finally painted her up! Is that a wolf head, an elf head, or... your friend's head in the sack? Can't see too well in the photos, but I did add some blood...

• By Metalchaos
      Happy New Year's Eve everyone. To end the year with a little snow, I completed this base today. I had painted the Yeti two years ago, and he was only lacking a thematic basis. This is the Bones version of 77434, Yeti Chieftain sculpted by Jason Wiebe. The artificial snow is BF4103 from Army Painter Battlefields. The icicles were made with pieces of translucent plastic and gloss Mod Podge.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this one today. 03892, Dark Dwarf Striker is a Dark Heaven Legends model that was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. The other models of this series are on my to paint list. I bought the metal versions, plus two enlarged Bones Black models.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)