Sign in to follow this  
Amalor Myrnnyx

Paranoia Troubleshooter, Orange clearance

Haha!  Very nice!  I haven't seen that mini in years, even though I own it...I don't know how I feel about that...anyway, nice solid paintjob.

Always thought the reflec coveralls were suppose to be the color of the citizens clearance though?

Still like it either way.  :-)

Chaoshead

Haha!  Very nice!  I haven't seen that mini in years, even though I own it...I don't know how I feel about that...anyway, nice solid paintjob.

Always thought the reflec coveralls were suppose to be the color of the citizens clearance though?

Still like it either way.  :-)

Chaoshead

All of the cover art from the original game shows the undershirt to have the color, and the coveralls are always black. Either way, I guess :)

• Like 1

HA! One of you doesn't know proper dress requirements, the other has access to contraband reading material!

I'm turning you both in to The Computer.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dai-Mongar
      Well, I painted this.

I'm not really sure it's much to show off about, but at least it's done. This is definitely my least favourite of the Renegade Robot set, so it was kind of a chore to paint, and it shows.
      Ah, well. Onward and upward.
    • By Dai-Mongar
      Mr Chimpy McChimperson is all done!

I couldn't resist including a little cross-comic reference:

Overall I'm pretty happy with this little ape, though I kind of forgot what I was doing and fluffed the jeans, and I think maybe the belly sticking out should have been covered in black hair. Not sure if the bloody bat is too much; I may be overdoing it with the gore lately because I have a recipe that I'm really happy with.
      Also, I need a better name for him than Chimpy McChimperson. Maybe... the Bear Chimp?
    • By Dai-Mongar
      This fella's been WIP for far too long, so I got him finished up tonight.

Basically, I decided I wanted several different colours on him but I didn't want it to look like an explosion at a clown college. So, I went with four colours, with each colour repeated on three panels (when in doubt with a colour scheme, I use the Rule of Three). I think it worked quite well, and with the servo droid I finished tonight as well it puts me over half way to completing the renegade robot gang - only another servo droid, a robodog and the combat droid to go!
    • By Dai-Mongar
      The recent (and long awaited) arrival of my Judge Dredd rulebook has got me on another Mega-City One painting kick!
      Finished up a couple of renegade robots today, here's the servo droid.

I couldn't resist adding some gore to the chainsaw after reading a nice and simple tutorial recently. I decided not to go for a full-on splatterfest, though, it would have been quite easy to go overboard.
      I really like this model for reasons I'm not entirely sure about. I think it's the strange combination of the droid's non-threatening design and the huge chainsaw it has for a hand.
    • By Dai-Mongar
      This is one funky monkey.

My first and natural instinct was to paint him with a standard black leather jacket, but I thought I'd give him a bit of a James Dean look with the red jacket and jeans. The rest really just fell together nicely.
      Big risk with this guy was the shades - I hummed and hahhed about doing black shades or mirror shades, but my better half convinced me that I should be trying to grow my skills and I went for it. I wouldn't say it came out exactly perfect, or that it was necessarily the right mini to do it on, but I'm happy with it.
  • Who's Online   25 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)