Egyptian Harem Miniatures III

King n00B

On the ball King N00B, I was going to post this if it hadn't been done yet.  

FYI, Kev Adams did most of the sculpting for this one.  I did the cobras.  ::D:  I must say that it was an absolute delight working for Dr. Burns on this project.

Andy

When I saw those cobras, I thought about you (non-creepy way ::D:) . I remember a mentioning of what you learned about bases of miniatures during sculpting. And how a miniature may look great extended (like the cobra on the right) but it would not work for most games due to base restrictions. (Might have been in the gnoll or bugbear base thread).

I can see why now. Having both the coiled vesion and the uncoiled version next to each other like that gives a nice perspective to it. (Love the coiled version by the way, like it was disturbed from its resting place).

Well, the uncoiled cobra must be a more important character, due to the larger base size. Perhaps a commander?

If you are not careful with that kind of talk, there is a very real danger of attracting goblins into this thread.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for such a late reply...I just found this posting...the cobras are fantastic looking...as well as some of the harem figures & dancers...My question is...can these figures be purchased (as per sets pictured) and if so...from where and what are the prices?...Listed are (4) sets that interest me for future diorama work.

1. (2) giant cobras

2. (3) serving girls

3. (3) Egyptian ladies by Brother Vinni

4. (2) dancers & (1) harpist by Brother Vinni 

Paul (Catdancer)

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 1

If you buy into the KS you can get those sets.  $35 gets you two sets (cobras and serving girls) and you can buy the Ladies and Dancers for $12 each. 

There are plans for online retail at some point in the future but I don't believe he has the store set up yet. 

• Like 1