Sign in to follow this  
Wumby

Knight Models: Man of Steel

IMG_6803.JPG

IMG_6804.JPG

The complete and over-wordy WIP is on my blog.  Pictures are "larger" there too, skip all the words and scroll down to the bottom.  It's been over two years since I gave a real go at painting/finishing something so I'm actually pleased with the result. Saw a few mold lines and clean-up I could do better, but I beat myself up too much; and my friend enjoyed his belated birthday gift.

Edited by Wumby
  • Like 6

I think he looks great (I also loved that drop pod on your blog!).  May I ask where you got him from?  My BiL would love this for his writing room I am sure and his birthday is 4 months away.   I'm in Canada and so far I've only found sellers in Europe - hoping to find a supplier in the States or Canada.

@Hellcow.  I ordered it either from CMON, Fantization out of California, or Miniature Market.  All are Stateside, I think.  (I also ended up trading the Drop Pod off and never finished it.)

@CashWIley:  I know, I know.  I've moved to only uploading pics onto a Picasa Web Album, which is easily done for Blogger, but only puts these tiny pictures on forums.  I prefer not to upload to multiple locations, so I go for the "tease you here, in hopes you'll click on my crusty blog link."

Nice, Superman looks great ::):  Do they have any Wonder Woman minis? ::D:  (I'd look, but I'm at work and none of those sites are allowed)