Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Upcoming pirate terrain kickstarter by Renaissance Miniatures

An early look at some of the prototypes from Renaissance Miniatures upcoming Caribbean pirates terrain kickstarter expected later this year.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/renaissanceminiature/east-asian-village-for-28mm-gamers/posts/738775?at=BAh7CDoMcG9zdF9pZGkD10ULSSIIdWlkBjoGRVRpAxViJ0kiC2V4cGlyeQY7BlRJIhgyMDE0LTAzLTA1IDA0OjA3OjM2BjsGVA%3D%3D--1c724e544c16329be3ad7e390546b2f1577743de&ref=backer_project_update

These are the folks who brought us the Medieval Village and East Asian Village kickstarters, so this should be good.

Liking the look but I think that if I back I'll probably be in for only $30 or so as I've got so much terrain noe and can't justify several hundred on this to get a decent amount.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thminiatures
      Hi guys!
      For this fifth Kickstarter campaign, THM has been burning the midnight oil and is proud to introduce a whole new line: DESERT.

A complete line of new products. .STL digital versions to print at home.  The possibility to get the All-In box and all Stretch Goals PAINTED.  
      Perfectly scaled for 25 to 32 mm miniatures or simply for the pleasure of collecting, these sceneries will answer to the most demanding among you. THM terrain pieces are cast in the best resin available on the market making them robust and modular.

Support this project and unlock stretch goals!
      Kickstarter

“The front door seems really scorched from the inside, professor! No doubt rubble keeps it from opening… But it looks like there’s an opening in the wall, where part of it collapsed, we could go in from there, sure, but be very careful, as this large building could come apart in an instant and bury you forever!”

“A column of this sort is really quite rare in this geographic area? Pity it’s broken… Get three men to start digging around it right away, it’d be capital to find the missing pieces, especially its capstone! It will help me understand the cultural influences that underlie the civilization that flourished here for centuries!”

“Finally, here’s the first stage of our travel in front of us! Admire this gorgeous centuries-old portal, my friends, and behind it, once we’ll have crossed its gates, our incredible adventure will take on a new importance; follow me, let’s go discover the mysteries buried in the City of Sands… Let’s go, as the world belongs to the daring!”

thank you guys :)
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thminiatures/desert-scenery-terrain-for-tabletop-gaming-and-wargames?ref=discovery_category_newest

“I’m the last one... and now a silent cloak of darkness has fallen on the small vault in which I found shelter a few days ago! I thought I’d be safe here for a while. But that has turned out not to be true as danger lurks everywhere and nowhere all at once... However, I am the last… and the improvised torch I had made with a scrap of wood and some fabric from my clothes has started to flicker... I’m thus truly the last, and the shadows dancing to the rhythm of the flames across these cracked walls will soon give way to a cold and immobile void! Until then, I’m taking advantage of the final glow of my torch to write these few lines in the small booklet that’s never far from me... I am the last survivor of the mad expedition to this lost, nay, damned city… yes, as in a few hours the sand will have soaked up even the last drop of the blood now flowing from my leg, which was crushed by a large boulder, which I neither have the strength nor the will to move. I’m stuck here and condemned to remain here for eternity, or at least until my final breath... It’s my unbound pride which has led me to this desperate situation with no end possible other than this atrocious and pointless death... yet things started out so well... I had finally discovered the famous City of the Sands, and I naively believed that History would remember my feat as well as my name... the truth is much more cruel! I remain alone in the silence of the night… slowly agonizing... I am… the last… the last!”
      For this fifth Kickstarter campaign, THM has been burning the midnight oil and is proud to introduce a whole new line: DESERT.
      A complete line of new products. .STL digital versions to print at home.  The possibility to get the All-In box and all Stretch Goals PAINTED.  Perfectly scaled for 25 to 32 mm miniatures or simply for the pleasure of collecting, these sceneries will answer to the most demanding among you. THM terrain pieces are cast in the best resin available on the market making them robust and modular.
      For this range, THMiniatures uses pressure casting, which totally suppresses bubbles  and displays the smallest details of these finely-sculpted pieces.

Mat from PWorkWargame.com On the right you will find different pledges. Each pledge level has the cost and what items are included.
      With the  exception of the DESERT ALL-IN, the PREMIUM and the 3D pledges, it is not necessary to immediately choose your items when you pledge. THMiniatures will send an access to the pledge manager once the campaign has been finished. This ensures that you can still pick items that will get unlocked during the campaign! 
      instagram: @paintofthegame  
      Mat from PWorkWargame.com  
    • By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/terraintinker/terraintinker

A system similar to Townsmith (which is pretty much Heroforge/Desktophero for buildings), using existing Printable Scenery assets. Both are OpenLock based, so there should be some compatibility. It'll also be seen if users have to rebuy their Printable Scenery tiles.
    • By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/townsmith/townbuilder-subscription-system-0
    • By MechJunkie
      I backed the Bones 5 kickstarter and was informed that my wave (8) will be shipped out sometime in April. Do I have an option when it comes to how it will be shipped to me?
      I am having difficulty with mail at the moment. My monthly Reaper mini order was stolen last November and I have been wary about receiving packages at my address since. If the kickstarter package can be delivered via UPS, I can have it held at a contact point. If not, I'll have to put in a Hold Mail request to my local USPS, get a PO box or hope that I'm home when the package arrives. I live in an apartment building with no security and no one I can trust to leave my packages with. I have considered getting my mail delivered to my workplace, but would rather not get them involved. 

Anyone else have any problems receiving their mail and what kind of solutions can you offer. 
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)