Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Upcoming pirate terrain kickstarter by Renaissance Miniatures

An early look at some of the prototypes from Renaissance Miniatures upcoming Caribbean pirates terrain kickstarter expected later this year.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/renaissanceminiature/east-asian-village-for-28mm-gamers/posts/738775?at=BAh7CDoMcG9zdF9pZGkD10ULSSIIdWlkBjoGRVRpAxViJ0kiC2V4cGlyeQY7BlRJIhgyMDE0LTAzLTA1IDA0OjA3OjM2BjsGVA%3D%3D--1c724e544c16329be3ad7e390546b2f1577743de&ref=backer_project_update

These are the folks who brought us the Medieval Village and East Asian Village kickstarters, so this should be good.

Liking the look but I think that if I back I'll probably be in for only $30 or so as I've got so much terrain noe and can't justify several hundred on this to get a decent amount.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Standifer
      Since I’m getting close to finishing my trike and mechs I want to try to get some.....bigger projects finished that have been languishing in the U.F.O. (Unfinished Objects) Status for some time now. Here are the ones I’ll be focusing on.
      The bridge. With a 28mm figure for comparison. 

Now fo the other more ambitious pieces. 
      This is going to be a modular fortress. So far I have only two pieces based. Once again more 28mm figures for scale.

And my most ambitious project. It will only be used on a 6x6 area most likely. 

Multiple paths allow access to the top of the mountain. And the top can be removed allowing for battles inside of the mountain.

Thanks for looking!

• By lexomatic
      I got this fake bonsai at a dollar store for a couple of dollars. Pulled it out of the small vase with rock and styrofoam, trimmed the trunk that was below "ground" and then stuck it on a yogurt lid.
      I put paper towel down for some texture and modgepodged it with brown and various greens. I still intend to flock it a bit. I may also stick it on a cd (hence the waiting to flock). But for now it's playable. I never took process pics. Oops. Maybe more to come.
      MSP bottle for rough scale (about 3"high by 6" span).

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Mary Jo, a member of the River Widows faction from Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, and as a bonus she turned out pretty decent too!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dogmight/kickstarter-exclusive-fire-dragon-valhalla-screen

"You take your game seriously. Now it's time for a serious screen.
      In October of 2018, Dog Might released the first fully sculpted GM Screen, the Valhalla Screen. Since then, we have released over 30 more designs, including officially licensed screens for: Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, and Vampire: The Masquerade. We have also designed screens for you favorite shows, such as Relics and Rarities and the Critical Role stream of Undeadwood. Over the last year and a half, our Valhalla Screens have proven to be our most sought after product. "

... Would it surprise anybody here to know I want one? 
      If I can't have one, at least I can spread the word. ;p
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)