Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Upcoming pirate terrain kickstarter by Renaissance Miniatures

An early look at some of the prototypes from Renaissance Miniatures upcoming Caribbean pirates terrain kickstarter expected later this year.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/renaissanceminiature/east-asian-village-for-28mm-gamers/posts/738775?at=BAh7CDoMcG9zdF9pZGkD10ULSSIIdWlkBjoGRVRpAxViJ0kiC2V4cGlyeQY7BlRJIhgyMDE0LTAzLTA1IDA0OjA3OjM2BjsGVA%3D%3D--1c724e544c16329be3ad7e390546b2f1577743de&ref=backer_project_update

These are the folks who brought us the Medieval Village and East Asian Village kickstarters, so this should be good.

Liking the look but I think that if I back I'll probably be in for only $30 or so as I've got so much terrain noe and can't justify several hundred on this to get a decent amount.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      So I got a newsletter with super early (2020) kickstarter tease (image behind the spoiler).

• By Lidless Eye
      Just a random collection of recently painted 3D prints.  All of these are from a slightly modified Creality Ender-3

A Longship from EC3D: The Wilds of Wintertide

The Draken Airship, from Lovecraft Designs

Oh, well!  Also from Lovecraft Designs

The Ferisia Mage Tower:

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a cute but deadly little lady goblin. 14178, Skralla the Reven Hero was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint.

According to the rumours; Skralla grew up near the Shores of the Sea of Stars, far from Monglash. She heard the tales of Razig and his undead crew, and has always wanted to join them. Knowing that Razig would never accept her unless she proved herself a true pirate, she raided Aizen Krahl one night and emerged with one of the dwarves' coveted guns and a trail of bearded corpses behind her. Now that she has the guns, the murder, the pillaging, and the rumming down, she has thrown in her lot with Varaug in hopes of meeting Razig one day and joining him. If only she had stolen ammunition, or knew how to load the wretched thing. Still, it serves her well with a blade tied on, and maybe Razig can teach her shooting.

• By Glitterwolf
      Started painting my Townhouse from Tabletop World.

Scale 75 Inktense Wood.

• By Kuroneko
      I think most GM's can sympathise, sometimes your players just get lucky going through a dungeon. Maybe the dice are on their side or maybe they're just a bunch of min/maxing little murder hobos that have destroyed everything in their path. What you need is one final encounter, one last way to try and salvage at least some of your pride and show them that they're not quite as in control as they think they are. 

There's a room. It's certainly locked and probably warded and what player can resist that? Once they force their way the find this ancient stone circle. There's some sort of mossy ooze growing on its base, but the players attention is drawn to the softly pulsing light from the giant cabochon jewels set as eyes in the carved dragon heads. How can they resist?

A massive thanks to @TaleSpinner for sculpting such an awesome piece, it was a pleasure to paint!

This is when you turn around the portal What comes out of it? Not sure, but its certainly something draconic, maybe even something with 5 heads

Thanks for looking, all comments and criticisms are gratefully received. Hope you liked it.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)