Jikk Nackles

Bones 2 - Telephone Call Box

Bear in mind Kyra is standing on a lump of broccoli.

As she will be on the table in front of the Model.

Scenery usually needs to be a bit bigger than scale to look right. First because the figures are on bases that end up making them taller and secondly because the figures are bulkier than they would be if they were strictly to scale.

Nothing says the police box couldn't have a base too, if that were the only issue. One could imagine sculpting a bit of curb around its base to make it match up better.

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 1

Last night I was drooling looking over some boxed Doctor Who action figure sets in a store, and in the ones that included a TARDIS, the height of the figures came roughly to the same place as in the photos on the previous page.

I'm not too worried about the scale.

• Like 2

The base is a 1 inch square.  Scientific calipers may find it off by fractional units, I suppose, but I measure it at 1"x1"

Whether it is bigger on the inside, I cannot say, I do not have a key that fits.

Suuuurrrreeee you don't

• Like 1

The base is a 1 inch square.  Scientific calipers may find it off by fractional units, I suppose, but I measure it at 1"x1"

Whether it is bigger on the inside, I cannot say, I do not have a key that fits.

Suuuurrrreeee you don't

Exactly.

Just because they haven't had an episode with a Doctor wearing a fedora and bowling shirt, yet, doesn't mean that there's not one out there.

• Like 1

Just so we're talking about real fedoras and not those goofy hipster porkpie hats people are mistakenly calling fedoras.

• Like 2

Just so we're talking about real fedoras and not those goofy hipster porkpie hats people are mistakenly calling fedoras.

I had to google pork pie hat. Turns out it has an interesting history, which might actually make it a good choice for a time traveller to wear. Buster Keaton and Lester Young were both pph wearers, so that's kinda cool.

However with ReaperBryan, Terry Pratchett, and of course Indiana Jones favouring fedoras, that has to get my nod for must have time traveller accessory.

• Like 2

Buster Keaton makes anything look good. Buster Keaton makes big round owl eye glasses look good.

• Like 1