Sign in to follow this  
Amalor Myrnnyx

Tanks for the Memories

Most of this week was taken up by prep work, but I got a couple things done.

As always, thoughts, opinions, and thrown pottery welcome.

Olive drab - CAV Hunter
7056a.jpg

7056b.jpg

Urban camo - Pack Rat
20-782g.jpg

20-782h.jpg

• Like 7

I'm not an army vehicle guy but I do like your work on those windows and that striping on that second vehicle.

Very nice!

Like Darsc, this isn't exactly my " thing", but I can definitely appreciate the skill that goes into it. On your military vehicles and the CAV stuff you've posted, your detail work, particularly things like windows, is just top notch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I painted the clan side of the recent Battletech kickstarter as clan novacat. There will be a part 2 when I get more mechs. 
      Gladiator

Nova and madcat

Mongrels

Puma and ryoken

Dragonflys

• By odinsgrandson
      These old Battletech miniatures were painted using some fairly recent techniques I’ve generally seen referred to as “Comic Book Style Painting.”
      In addition to normal dark lining, I added dark edging to areas that would normally be the highest highlights on the minis. This creates an interesting cell shaded effect.
      These particular minis were painted to match the old (and adequagely cheesy) Battletech Cartoons. Sometimes, they would forgo normal animation to employ then-state-of-the-art computer generated animation with everything outlined in green. This is why these minis are all in a transition state between the two styles.

• By Weird-O
      The Black Widows independent company, part of the mercenary Wolf's Dragoons. In full cheesy-80s-action-movie fashion, they're a Dirty Dozen-style group of criminals and misfits molded by Capt. Natasha Kerensky into one of the most feared fighting forces in known space.

Command Lance

Fire Lance

Recon Lance

And because these are all canon characters, the pilots' names are marked.

• By CAVBOSS
      We will also be hosting a weekend of virtual content focused on CAV: Strike Operations!

As many of you already know, we had to cancel CAV-CON 2020 this year (and skip the rest of the shows we attend through the year). So rather than sit around and mope through that weekend, we have decided to live stream the whole weekend on Twitch and Discord.
      We will also be sharing content on our FB, Twitter, and Instagram accounts!
      We plan to spend the weekend playing CAV, talking, Playing CAV, painting, Playing CAV! Starting Sept 4th at 12 noon (CST) and going each day till we can't go any further!
      We will have hourly prize giveaways (limit one per guest) featuring t-shirts, paints, minis, and anything else we choose to throw out there!
      We hope to have a few guests dropping by to chat while James "Maddog" Meredith will be here to test his mettle vs CAVBoss as we throw a few dice using the new campaign system! Between now and showtime, we will be sharing our progress on getting our units ready to fight!
      I'm sure it will be chaos, but it will be a lot of fun, so I hope to see you drop by! CB
      https://www.twitch.tv/talongamesonline
      https://discord.gg/vmrTrxU

• Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)