2014 Reapercon Sophie

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So how does one get these Sophies? With a ReaperCon badge? When/where do those go on sale??

I keep checking under "Conventions" on the main Reaper page, but it still has the 2013 info. ::(:

What Haldir said. Plus...

EDIT: New Reaper Policy: During Reapercon, April 24th-28th, the swagbags will be available to order through Reapers online store and the Swagbag will be mailed out to you after the end of Reapercon.

I've had the Swagbags mailed out to me for the last several years now. So far they've always included the Reapercon Sophie mini for that year, a con exclusive Mouseling, and 2 or 3 other minis that in the past have included those from Red Box and Darksword.

Plus some exclusive bottles of paint. Plus a pen. Plus a magnet. Plus a bunch of other trinkets. Plus sometimes a module. Plus sometimes a copy of the latest Casketworks. Plus the bag itself that holds all the swag.

Plus if you want a Reapercon Tshirt, you can add it when you order your tickets. It'll come with your Swagbag.

I've found its well worth the cost and is a fun thing to look forward to if you can't attend the con.

(And I took my Reapercon Tshirts down to PaxPrime last year to help make me feel all official like when I was helping out at the Reaperbooth.). ::D:

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 3

Thanks for posting the photo, Darsc! There are some of us or at least moi who don't have a Face Book account. She is a BEAUTY; I hope there will be some available other than at the Reaper Con; re, there isn't much attraction for deaf folk at conventions...no closed captioning.

• Like 2

The ReaperCon Sophie is only available during ReaperCon, either at the show or online. Outside of a few rare opportunities (such as the 12 Days of Reaper promotion, or in the sporadic limited availability boxed set), this is the only way to get a ReaperCon Sophie, other than the secondary market.

If you can't make it to the show (or aren't interested in attending), just be sure to log in to the Reaper online store during the convention, and place your order for as many of the 2014 RCon Sophies as you want.

~v

• Like 3

Mark April 24th-28th on your calendar; those are the days she'll be available for sale online. EDIT: Also, as others have mentioned, even if you can't attend, consider ordering a badge for the con. It will get you the full swag bag, which includes a copy of the Sophie (which Reaper will ship to you automatically, if you don't show up onsite to get it). (please see Bryan's message that follows for the new policy concerning badges and swag bags) I can't think of a time in the 8 years that I've been attending where the swag bag was not worth the price of admission.

~v

Edited by Shakandara
  • Like 5