Sign in to follow this  
dsmiles

Blackmore: A Steampunk Adventure Game

Summary

• Blackmore is a Japanese adventure game that takes the best of the classic adventure genre, including awesome Japanese art, clever puzzles and great storytelling and combines them into an all-new game in a rich, immersive isometric environment that will keep players on the edge of their seats.

You play as Emma Blackmore, a brave young heroine who, along with the help of her steampunk gadget-laden robot sidekick, Descartes, must track down a serial killer that's terrorizing the people of East London. Her normal life is shattered one day and she finds herself embroiled in a dark and twisted mystery that exposes the dark side of the city and the dark side of humanity itself.

One of my favorite things with KS is seeing eastern and western video game people come together to make awesome games.  These types of collaborations really aren't possible without it.

Yeah, I saw that one yesterday. I had to back after I saw who was involved in it.

That was pretty much my reaction.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Balgin Stondraeg
      Yedharo/GT Studio, who haven't delivered on their Orc Busts campaign yet (I know that's important for you*) are running a little 2 week campaign for some dwarf miniatures.

Live Link

Now personally I like some of these but, in many cases, there's something slightly off about them. One of the dwarf warriors has a slab-like square beard. The heavily armoured dwarfs with the big shields feel too Wizards of the Coast and not Old Wordy enough for me. It's mostly those helmet designs. Overall they're not a bad bunch 'though. I keep looking at that jumping trollslayer and hearing the song from Singham in my head.

* Personally when it comes to people starting a new kickstarter before delivering on a previous one my opinion depends on who's behind the project. It depends on their reputation. Are they known for being capable of delivering on their promises? Do I know them well? Have I placed orders with them before with satisfactory results etc? Have I had bad customer service experiences with them in the past? If it's Shadows Of Esteren, for example, then I'd probably be all over it. If it were Norba Miniatures then it would probably get a big fat no from me. If it were Titanforge..... I'd seriously have to think about it because their quality is really good but they don't seem to be so good at delivering their kickstarters. So I tend to moderate my opinion on repeat campaigns before delivering on a case by case basis.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting an Android Flower-seller, part of the Servants of the Engine faction in the Twisted game universe.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, although given a second chance I probably would've given her brighter flowers, and luckily you can't see the terrible bit of mold slip going on across her bonnet from this angle.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Skrill
      This project was initiated by a little failed experiment with 2 parts epoxy resin (for water effect) that snowballed into a completely unrelated diorama. 
      I put a kelpie in a clear tube and poured epoxy resin on it. There were too many bubbles in it. But this reminded me of the round aquariums so often pictured in mad scientists’ lab.
      The closest mini for scientists I had, were 2 chronoscope Bones. The furniture and decor is a mix of handmade (foam, clay, random recycling), Boardgame spare pieces (Dungeon Saga) and Bones. 

C&C welcome. 

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/109786817/planet-of-the-apes-the-miniatures-boardgame?ref=discovery_category_newest

About

• By Rahz
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dreamforge-games/dreamforge-games-eisenkern-grav-stug

Didn't see this one on the forums yet.  DreamForge is releasing something new following their past production issues.  Neat looking tank.  I've got a bunch of their other stuff, and while I haven't built the big mech yet, the other vehicles and troops were great kits.  Not sure they're going to hit the goal at this rate though. 
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 2 Anonymous, 147 Guests (See full list)