Pathfinder Society at ReaperCon

Rapheal

Hello All,

Once again we are ready to run Pathfinder Society events all Con long.  We have been doing this for the past few years and enjoy it.  I hope you all come play and if you have any questions about how to get started or wanna help, or just have general questions feel free to contact me.  I will do all I can to help you.

• Like 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes - for the first time this year we will be allowing you to sign up for game slots in advance.  

the ReaperCon website will have a games and events section, that will be updated as details come in from our GMs.  "tickets" to a game, such as these games, may be purchased for Free.

To make purchases, you must register with the site AND have a valid badge already purchased,or in the cart alongside any games, classes, or meals.

Yes - for the first time this year we will be allowing you to sign up for game slots in advance.  

the ReaperCon website will have a games and events section, that will be updated as details come in from our GMs.  "tickets" to a game, such as these games, may be purchased for Free.

To make purchases, you must register with the site AND have a valid badge already purchased,or in the cart alongside any games, classes, or meals.

:blink: Woah. ReaperCon is must really be hitting the big time!

Looked at the schedule for gaming... I see a lot of Pathfinder Society. Awesome! I don't see any indication of how to figure out which slot to pick, though. Is there a list of which adventures are going to be run in which slot, or what level(s) each slot would be appropriate for? Or is it kind of a free-for-all, sign up for something and hope it kind of works out deal?

Looked at the schedule for gaming... I see a lot of Pathfinder Society. Awesome! I don't see any indication of how to figure out which slot to pick, though. Is there a list of which adventures are going to be run in which slot, or what level(s) each slot would be appropriate for? Or is it kind of a free-for-all, sign up for something and hope it kind of works out deal?

I am coordinating with Rapheal to get the data uploaded in a timely manner. It does not look as if the PFS game schedule will be final in time for the tickets to go on sale at Noon today, so in the meantime, I suggest waiting to get PFS event seats in your cart until the events are determined.