Pathfinder Society at ReaperCon

Rapheal

Love pathfinder. Looking forward to bringing Til'thea and Runt to the table.

Did someone mention Runt Skullcrusher?

It varies by gm. My first gm was awesome. Made the game really engaging....

I'd also like to think that it was my idea for us to play a lesbian couple (elf rogue and a half-elf gunslinger) that made it both hilarious and "engaging"....but i could be wrong. It's always fun to make the GM/DM double take when you tell them your backstory. ::D:

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi, who invited you to the Reaper party???...

Ya mama!!! (who's a wonderful person)

Greetings mr. Melons. Best listen to the wife though if she wants you in bed winkwinknudgenudge. But do come back

Oh I went to bed alright. I went to bed so hard...wait, that sounded less dirty in my head; I swear.
  • Like 4

I have trouble being social (small talking) with new folks, but it's something that I am working to change. For the con I have enrolled in 2 classes for Thurs, Fri, and Sat, plus the banquettes. And I know that if I don't push myself I'll end up painting at a corner table and miss all the opportunity for fellowship. I'm pretty sure that there is some time in there to test drive Pathfinder somewhere. That should pull me away from the smell of fresh paint to some degree and give me a chance to get to know new peps. I've heard good things about Pathfinder, but never played or read through the rules. I'll swing by the Pathfinder tables to build a PC and join a game. After all, why go to a convention if you don't want to meet people with the same interests as you. 

• Like 2

I have trouble being social (small talking) with new folks, but it's something that I am working to change. For the con I have enrolled in 2 classes for Thurs, Fri, and Sat, plus the banquettes. And I know that if I don't push myself I'll end up painting at a corner table and miss all the opportunity for fellowship. I'm pretty sure that there is some time in there to test drive Pathfinder somewhere. That should pull me away from the smell of fresh paint to some degree and give me a chance to get to know new peps. I've heard good things about Pathfinder, but never played or read through the rules. I'll swing by the Pathfinder tables to build a PC and join a game. After all, why go to a convention if you don't want to meet people with the same interests as you. 

I know someone who is just like you......

Anyways, the best way to get rid of that anxiety/fear is to jump in head first in my opinion.  Since we all share Reaper in common it tends to be a good ice breaker for conversation too so just use that as an opener if you find yourself having trouble.  I used to have social anxiety when I was younger so I understand what it's like. I still have anxiety when in a large group (places in upwards of 500+ people bunched up) though, but having my wife with me makes it easier.  Roleplaying is also a great way to shake it off as well, since you get to be whomever you want to be at a table.

• Like 1

used to have social anxiety? Still have social anxiety to a point where it is classified as a disability. We'll be fine though. This is Reaper, there is always going to be something to talk about, and the long pauses can be filled with watching people have crazy ammounts of fun.