Knight Models: Batman

Wumby

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_6849.JPG

The Blog is not all that wordy... ...but for any that do not feel like jumping over to wumby's little corner of Blogopolis here are the bigger finished pictures. (Although --note to wumby-- they could do with some ruthless cropping.)

IMG_6850.JPG

• Like 9

Ruthless, eh.  I'll see what I can drum up on my next project.  Might I ask how to get larger pictures on the forum.  (I'm honestly not vain enough to actually want to force people over to the blog.)  It's my way of keeping recipes and formulas.

@Mierot:  Metal.  I have the Riddler, Robin, and the Heath Ledger Joker.  All are metal.

@MiniCannuck:  I don't play any games, I like the painting piece, don't like the prep piece, but painting is therapeutic for me.  I need to stretch my skill not only with painting, but photography, and posting photos.  I'm thankful for TGP for the larger pics and for CashWiley for the gentle prodding to be more friendly in posting pics.   :unsure:

Looks great!

Here's how to get bigger pictures on the forum: find the picture you want on your blog. Click it so that the full-sized image comes up. Right-click and select "Copy Image Location" or similar. Come over to the forum, start making your post, and click the little icon of a Polaroid picture of a tree. Paste in the image code you previously copied. Repeat for each image. (This only works if you've already uploaded the pics to the internet, but it looks like you're doing that anyway.)

• Like 2

Seriously, thank you.  I use Picasa and have a "web folder".  It's a google program which works well with the google based blogger.  I've only been able to find an "image address" through the anti-climactic Google+…which has rendered me with tiny images on forums.  I'll do this on my next completed project:  Super Dungeon Explore's Princess Ruby, who looks very much like Princess Peach from Mario games.

• Like 1