ReaperCon Cosplay

JackMann

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Melons sounds like she's about to rock some awesome corsets so we'll know when we spot her to bow down to the Queen of Corsets (and possibly offer her a hit from an oxygen tank depending on how tightly Mr Melons has laced her up that morning) :)

• Like 2

Miss Melons sounds like she's about to rock some awesome corsets so we'll know when we spot her to bow down to the Queen of Corsets (and possibly offer her a hit from an oxygen tank depending on how tightly Mr Melons has laced her up that morning) :)

Well a lady must have the proper curves if she's sporting such attire. 

• Like 2

Sorry, will have to reserve judgement on Queen of Corsets, there are a number of women at ReaperCon that seriously rock those already. The bar is set pretty high.

Oh boy! Yep, definitely sticking to the what-do-I-already-have-in-my-closet lazy half-costume my first year.  :blink:

• Like 2

I'm actually going to have a costume this year (first time ever), mainly because I have what I need for a halfway decent costume.

But, I'm trying to resist the urge to bring my 1894c rather than the Red Ryder BB gun that I got for a prop.   :devil:

Ron

PS:  Yes, I'll be careful not to shoot my eye out either way.  Won't even bring BB's.

• Like 3

Having looked at my luggage space, my available wardrobe, and what the TSA will let me get away with, I must conclude that my costume will consist of a gaudy top hat and a Reaper t shirt.

I'm thinking town undertaker. Or town drunk. Possibly both...

• Like 3

My suitcase consists of primarily costume attire. Going out to eat? -- Costume attire. Going to the store to grab alcohol? -- Costume attire. Going to tour ReaperCon HQ? -- Costume attire.

If you're letting me dress up for a week, of course I'm going to abuse it. I guess I'll bring a pair of jeans just in case. 

• Like 5