ReaperCon Pre-Registration Opens Monday, 2/17 12PM CST

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, I couldn't use PayPal, but I purchased my ticket, so yup going to my first RCon.

Ahhhh darn & here I was waitin for yah to ask me to get you a Sophie again ::):

Glad your able to make it this year.

• Like 1

For some reason, I couldn't use PayPal, but I purchased my ticket, so yup going to my first RCon.

Ahhhh darn & here I was waitin for yah to ask me to get you a Sophie again ::):

Glad your able to make it this year.

You can still pick up a Sophie for me ;) Or even better a mousling :lol:

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm that we're going to be able to register for two people at once? I think I'm in the same boat as ShadowRaven, I'd like to schedule classes for two at the same time under the same account if I can.

Well, I can confirm that I was able to purchase 2 admissions. Beyond that I can only tell you that last year I was able to purchase both admissions and classes for both my wife and I at the same time with one account. Given that, it seems likely that it will be the same this year but obviously I can't give an official answer, I can only speak from experience.

experience is more than I have,so I thank you for that. Tomorow I borrow the parents credit card (mine has a deliberate low limit for a reason, and it's name is Reaper) and hopefully get badges, classes, hotel, and flights booked. Reaper, more expensive than my last girlfriend

• Like 1

Will we need to purchase the lunches ahead of time to get the Reaper Bucks or will purchasing at the event be good enough?  Not sure what days I'll want to eat in or step out for a break.

Lunches specifically need to be purchased ahead of time, as the hotel has asked us to give them notice of how many meals of each type to prepare.

Can anyone confirm that we're going to be able to register for two people at once? I think I'm in the same boat as ShadowRaven, I'd like to schedule classes for two at the same time under the same account if I can.

Yes, you can as many tickets under one account/login as you wish.  This includes classes for as many as have registered.

So I see the site is live. Very nicely done. I was able to get my account set up and was even able to purchase our admissions. Now, just waiting for the classes.  ::D:

Admission includes badge and swag bag; correct?

the $40 Admission item is your badge, and includes SWAG Bag (which itself includes Sophie), yes.

Your itinerary page should actually use the word 'badge' IIRC.

Great then I didn't muck it up. Shirts and classes are separate, correct?

I got as far as Dan and the Captain...

...the computer I am typing this on can't cope with/display the site; used a different one.

Yes, you can as many tickets under one account/login as you wish.  This includes classes for as many as have registered.

So two people registered -- two class limit? :huh: One people registered -- just one class? In a previous year I signed up for four classes... Gotta be reading this wrong.