ReaperCon Pre-Registration Opens Monday, 2/17 12PM CST

are all the classes already booked?

Not quite, but nearly.

Also, be aware we hold 2 tickets for each class at the door.

These tickets will go up for sale at the registration desk at 9am the day of the class - so Friday classes go up for sale at 9 am Friday, Sunday classes at 9am Sunday.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice interface, and it worked wonderfully.  I ended up with four classes.  Was considering a fifth, but decided that the mental load would probably be too great.

One suggestion for the future, though: include the day/time of classes on the checkout page.  I hit checkout hoping that I had clicked on the correct class.

day/time should be on your itinerary page, for confirmation.  I'll talk up the idea of adding it to checkout.

day/time should be on your itinerary page, for confirmation.  I'll talk up the idea of adding it to checkout.

I saw that, and I did get the times I wanted (I was pretty sure I did, but I couldn't double-check before checking-out). The itinerary page is brilliant, by the way. I have to make one myself normally, so this saves me needless effort.

Another suggestion, if I may - when successfully purchasing a ticket, the count is decremented properly to show how many tickets remain.  When you are unsuccessful (because all the tickets are sold)... nothing happens.  You have to hit F5 to see that, yes, it is sold out.

Another suggestion (sorry, I'm a software engineer) - classes you have purchased or are in your cart could be highlighted in green.  I'll stop now, before I annoy Kit too much.

Well, I got one class in and a couple of one-on-ones, but all the other beginner level classes are full.  Gah, it's so frustrating.  I had them in my basket.  I was checking out, and I lost everything.  Stupid Stripe.  Gonna have to get there early for the other classes I want.

I saw that, and I did get the times I wanted (I was pretty sure I did, but I couldn't double-check before checking-out). The itinerary page is brilliant, by the way. I have to make one myself normally, so this saves me needless effort.

Another suggestion, if I may - when successfully purchasing a ticket, the count is decremented properly to show how many tickets remain.  When you are unsuccessful (because all the tickets are sold)... nothing happens.  You have to hit F5 to see that, yes, it is sold out.

Another suggestion (sorry, I'm a software engineer) - classes you have purchased or are in your cart could be highlighted in green.  I'll stop now, before I annoy Kit too much.

I'm the one who coded the classes and games pages and the itinerary, so Kit will not be annoyed by your suggestions at all.

I however, am going to unleash the wrath of the hat upon your town ;)

Not really.  I'll look at it.  I have a lot on my plate at the moment so I'm not sure if I can even get those on my to-do list.

On the vendor page could you link each vendor to their homepage?  While it's easy to find Reaper, be nice to see the details about the others at the vendor area ahead of time.

Several of the vendors do not have websites, oddly enough.  We are working with our vendors to improve this particular page, but did not want to further delay launch because these features weren't implemented.

On the vendor page could you link each vendor to their homepage?  While it's easy to find Reaper, be nice to see the details about the others at the vendor area ahead of time.

Several of the vendors do not have websites, oddly enough.  We are working with our vendors to improve this particular page, but did not want to further delay launch because these features weren't implemented.

Ok, I'll keep an eye out to see what appears.

And if it hasn't already been said, the Con website to me seems like it worked perfectly well.  Great job by everyone involved.  I know what doing something like that can entail.  Two thumbs up!

I did pretty well on classes for my wife and me but have a few blanks that I'd like to fill with the "day of" tickets. Last year I had to be in line early for class every day so this year will be a big improvement in what time I leave home. That, plus the hotel is about 15 or 20 minutes closer than the factory.

We're also going to the opening night BBQ. I'm hoping to attend at least one banquet but don't want to commit this early - may need that time for gaming or recuperation!

Jeff