New Greens!

Darkrelease

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulldogs were originally bred for bullfighting...hence the name. I'd definitely like to see a pack of two rottweiler minis, perhaps with leather harnesses? Y'know what I mean? Watch the movie Conan the Barbarian. In the beginning when the Vanir raid the Cimmerian settlement they have rottweilers with crude leashes attached to harnesses around their torsoes.

I wish there was some chicks though.....

Perhaps the bugbears were. ::o::blink:

Now see, I figured the bulldog could be a Miss-us. ::D:

I like the dog though. He's got spunk! Will pick that one up for sure. Good conversion factor with HER (wink!) as well. Add chains & handler, whap a halfling rider on it's back, a chewed on victim under him, etc. etc.

The bugbear #2 is especially nice. Very good pose on that one. Number one is slightly less impressive, but still one of the nicer looking bugs of bearness that I have seen.

What is the acid spitter supposed to be though? It sort of looks like some kind of beatle, but not too sure.

GADS! I missed the greens from the 01-07-2004 update!

ARROOO!!! Can you say Moorhound???! Gonna buy me an entire pack of these bad boys. Alternate poses for future realeses highly encoured by the way!

Gloomwraith ultra mega cool! Grabbin this one too!

Cool new greens

Bugbears are great,

Acid Spitter is different that's for sure!! How big is that one gonna be??

Werecritters are cool, typical Jason W stuff

Wardog GRRRREEAATT thou gotta give him a spike color thou!! Might even snag 2, put one in spiked mail or something

Awesome stuff!!

Randy M

I like the bugbears a lot. And I "needed" some anyway. It's tough to have a warband with just 2 bugbears, a chief, and a shaman. Speaking of which, I still need to figure out how to attach the chief's arm.

I also like the were-guys. The previous wererat was a bit too brawny for my tastes.