New Greens!

Darkrelease

Lunk looks fed up with the whole thing and is about to throw the staff and sphere down.

" BAH! Stupid goblins! " :lol:

Ahnuld-Hotep looks like he's doing the "heah, let me get that for you, I will use my rippling muscles to get it " thing.

Honestly, I'd be happy with some good looking Crusader grunts. Right now I'm just going to use the knight templar mini's instead of the crusaders. The crusader sculpts just don't wind my clock much.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lunk looks fed up with the whole thing and is about to throw the staff and sphere down.

" BAH! Stupid goblins! " :lol:

Ahnuld-Hotep looks like he's doing the "heah, let me get that for you, I will use my rippling muscles to get it " thing.

Honestly, I'd be happy with some good looking Crusader grunts. Right now I'm just going to use the knight templar mini's instead of the crusaders. The crusader sculpts just don't wind my clock much.

What exactly don't you like about the Crusader Grunts, Spartan? I think they're pretty derned spiffy, especially the Ironspines. I'd really like your take on em though.

I think that Buff mummy would make a fine Statue of Sokar for anyone's Nefsokar Totem of Battle.

• Reaper User

The Furious George piece, as Reaper Bryan mentioned, is pretty small, maybe 15-20mm. He's part of the Evil Toys pack that is coming out just in time for the holidays (along with an evil "my pretty pony", killer jack-in-the-box, and a few others). They're all tiny and suitable for familiars.

Just fyi... ^_^

RR

They should have made an evil wizard in a large yellow hat to go along with Furious George.

Oh, I think I saw the pics of the Jack in the Box in one of the threads here, just can't remember where if it is the same one. Reaper Con pics? Time to hunt.

Edit: Here is the thread I was thinking of. Jack in the Box

I guess it was Origins, not Reaper Con sculpting class.

It's not the sculpts, Chris. It's the fact that Sokar Will Crush them in a Tempest of FURY!!!

I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now. Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom . . .

It's not the sculpts, Chris. It's the fact that Sokar Will Crush them in a Tempest of FURY!!!

Awwww...dat's cute....*pats the lil dune-dweller on da head* ::D:

Whatever helps you sleep at night Brian :lol:

Kel.. I don't care for how they're posed, the helmets are ugly, they look like football helmets. The swords on the Unforgiven are just impossibly large, I hate the bent over pose on the one templar with sword and shield and the blade on the ironspines' halberds is too large.

But those are just my opinions. ::):

I much prefer the Knight Templar mini's.

Right on Spartan, just tring to wrap my mind around what exactly you don't like about the Crusaders grunts as they stand. Thanks for your honest opinion! I myself like the bullet-style helms that they have, but I can't help but wonder if differnet unit might have been better served with different helms, like on the Knights templar that you like.

But then again, I love outrageously exagerated weapons and such. So obviously our mileage on the subject varies quite a bit. I mean heck, look at Conlan and Malcolm's swords...yikes they're huge. But I think they're awesome because of it.

Anyway, thanks again, Spartan.

I don't care for how they're posed, the helmets are ugly, they look like football helmets. The swords on the Unforgiven are just impossibly large, I hate the bent over pose on the one templar with sword and shield and the blade on the ironspines' halberds is too large. 

I much prefer the Knight Templar mini's.

Simply put - I love the Crusader models. The sculpts are awesome.

Thanks for at least trying to see my side. ::): I just don't dig them. It's hard to define exactly why, but my previous post brought up most of what I don't like. I'll go with the templars models and maybe put in a few crusader mini's. It's really hard to tell exactly what they look like without actually having any in hand.

Anyway, thanks for not crucifying me. ::):

Templars or Crusader's, I bet Brian's silly mummy's get stomped. All I really need is a torch anyway ::P:

Thanks for at least trying to see my side. ::): I just don't dig them. It's hard to define exactly why, but my previous post brought up most of what I don't like. I'll go with the templars models and maybe put in a few crusader mini's. It's really hard to tell exactly what they look like without actually having any in hand.

Anyway, thanks for not crucifying me. ::):

Templars or Crusader's, I bet Brian's silly mummy's get stomped. All I really need is a torch anyway ::P:

Hey man, no problem, everyone's entitled to thier opinion!

Mmmmm...burning mummies.... :lol: