New Greens!

Darkrelease

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the Guardian Angel mini...Couldn't he call down some holy fire or some lightning bolts or something? Maybe a catapault loaded with clay pots full of oil with burning wicks?  :devil:

No such thing as limited warfare  :B):

Nope, that's pretty much the perview of Valadil the Archmage.

However, there's nothing saying that the Angel couldn't cast Part so that Valandil had a better shot at roasting the whole lot with Firestorm! ::D:

Oh, that's right, I forgot. Nefsokar have a better defense against enemy magic. "Sokar is Near" or something like that. Scary. :rolleyes:

I've got the Guardian Angel mini...Couldn't he call down some holy fire or some lightning bolts or something? Maybe a catapault loaded with clay pots full of oil with burning wicks?

Oh yeah he can...

Crusader Faction Spell

Holy Light:

2" Radius Circle

Causes undead to be shaken... Ok it's no divine fire but it can cause them to retreat if it's thier second shaken.

Templars or Crusader's, I bet Brian's silly mummy's get stomped. All I really need is a torch anyway ::P:

::P: Bring your torch. I got a special piece of equipment ready for your boys in Tin - I got a +2 Can Opener!!!

::P:

Whatever ::P: All we need is our +0 Bic from 7-11 ::D:

Templars or Crusader's, I bet Brian's silly mummy's get stomped. All I really need is a torch anyway ::P:

::P: Bring your torch. I got a special piece of equipment ready for your boys in Tin - I got a +2 Can Opener!!!

::P:

I don't think Avatars and Khamsins burn easily :B):

k', I'm gonna hold ya to that next Reapercon.... ::D:

One teeny problem - My whole army was constructed back during pre-open beta test days, and is 99% proxied DH figs. Back then, the only Warlord Mummy even out was 14026 - And he was used as my Warlord becasue the real Khufu wasn;t out yet. :blink: So I can;t play unless I spend the next 6 months getting new minis and re-painting. ::(:

I realised this over the weekend while unpacking. Pretty much none of my painted army is legal any more. (I had 2 troops of mummy grunts from the DH army packs, 1 of Tomb Guards from the DH army packs, 1 of polearm mummies (Proxied with DH mummies and spears from a weapons pack), 1 of proxied up anubis guards, proxied Avatar of Sekhmet (I used Mizma, stone golem - he has the egyptian-style headdress) , 1 troop of dervishes, the DH egyptian sorceress and the DH Akbeth heroic pharoah, 2 giant Scarabs (generic monsters) and scarab swarms (they were in the alpha rules about summoning - which never made the cut to open beta. Matt scrapped that rule after I used it just once) a rather sizeable force, all things considered.

I guess I'll shut up about the smack now. :down: