Artists Trading Cards?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the art store this afternoon, and while browsing their stuff, I stumbled on packs of ATCs, and then I remembered seeing this thread being resurrected.

I was quite confused at the nature of it all as I hadn't read the thread. The cards I saw were blanks of different types of paper/canvas material.

Now I know what y'all been talking about.

• Like 2

OK, I have 9 people signed up, too many to use the mail function in the forum, so here it is:

Thes Hunter (sends to) OneBoot

OneBoot -- Arc724

Arc724 -- hdclearman

hdclearman -- Ludo

Ludo -- Froggy

Froggy -- TGP

TGP -- Guindyloo

Guindyloo -- Jay 

Jay -- Thes Hunter

I'm going to set Sept 30, 2017 as an arbitrary end date. Your card should be in the mail by then. Contact your partner to get their mailing address. 

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Artist-Trading-Cards   The most important rule is size, 2.5x 3.5".  It should fit inside a trading card sleeve protector.  It should also be card-like not just a slip of paper. 

There is a show off thread somewhere but I cannot find it right now.  When I do, I will link it. 

• Like 7

@Jay - Are you going to be offended if I draw you something creepy? Because I'm creepy. I mean, I guess I could pretend to be normal if that's what you'd prefer.....but no, even my normal will probably come across as creepy. ::P:

Edited by Guindyloo
I didn't properly use the @ feature because I was too busy being creepy.
  • Like 6
8 hours ago, Froggy the Great said:

So are WIPs acceptable here?  TGP, do you care?

Well I plan on snapping SBS / WIP shots to be published later...that's what I've done in the past with previous cards. 

I will happily go with whatever Inarah approves. I think her original concept is: surprises. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TGP said:

Well I plan on snapping SBS / WIP shots to be published later...that's what I've done in the past with previous cards. 

I will happily go with whatever Inarah approves. I think her original concept is: surprises. 

I'll hold off on WIPs then.  Cool.

Teaser:  The card is constructed and now needs to be painted.

• Like 3