Decent flick. I didn't care for the way they handled a few of the characters, but overall I really enjoyed it. 

Decent flick. I didn't care for the way they handled a few of the characters, but overall I really enjoyed it. 

Having gone to see this movie after The Hobbit travesties, I firmly flushed all prior knowledge of any Marvel universe out of my mind.  I did enjoy the movie immensely because of it.  However, I didn't know Howard the Duck was a Marvel creation....

• Like 1

I have a question in regards to time-lines and this movie along with the first Thor movie and subsequent Avengers/GOTG movies.

We see the Infinity Gauntlet with all the stone set in it in Thor locked in Odin's vault. Now in GOTG the main focus is on one of the Infinity Stones. So what happens when/if these two franchises meet up? How do they explain that Starlord found one of the Stones on a planet somewhere far away and yet the Gauntlet with the Stones was intact. We know that Thanos eventually gets the gauntlet with all the stones in it...

I have a question in regards to time-lines and this movie along with the first Thor movie and subsequent Avengers/GOTG movies.

We see the Infinity Gauntlet with all the stone set in it in Thor locked in Odin's vault. Now in GOTG the main focus is on one of the Infinity Stones. So what happens when/if these two franchises meet up? How do they explain that Starlord found one of the Stones on a planet somewhere far away and yet the Gauntlet with the Stones was intact. We know that Thanos eventually gets the gauntlet with all the stones in it...

FLUSH... problem solved!

• Like 1

FLUSH... problem solved!

Not helpful  :down:

Having gone to see this movie after The Hobbit travesties, I firmly flushed all prior knowledge of any Marvel universe out of my mind.  I did enjoy the movie immensely because of it.  However, I didn't know Howard the Duck was a Marvel creation....

Yes. Yes, he was.

I read a crossover between Howard the Duck and the Man-Thing, long ages ago when his comic was an oversized black and white thing which let them circumvent the Comics Code, as it then was, and show women's naked breasts and imply sex.

• Like 1

My gripes were not enough to detract from thoroughly enjoying the movie. I don't talk about The Hobbit, because I know many people liked it, and I respect that. I cannot find anything good to say about it though. I tried to watch the first one twice. I wanted to like it. 

So what if it's better than eleven percent!

• Like 1

From the screen shots I've seen online, there's no way that you could say whether the stones are in that glove or not. 

From the screen shots I've seen online, there's no way that you could say whether the stones are in that glove or not. 

Looks like all the Stones are in it to me. This is a pretty good screen shot.

infinity-gauntlet-thor-300x270.jpg

Edited by ub3r_n3rd