Paint comparison: MSP, VMC and SC75

Willen

Hi!

I made some quick videos to show you these three brands of paints next to each other.

First video has general topics, along with a lengthy rant of me showing you my favorites so far in the Scalecolor range.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GSUylfD4bUs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: I have no idea how to make youtube insert work here  :down: 

Edited by Willen
  • Like 10

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Willen, an excellent video.  Looking forward to more videos from you.  And please don't apologize for your english!  Everything you wanted to communicate was very clear and easy to understand.  I am sure your english is FAR better than I could understand your native language!   :wacko:   Thank you!

• Like 3

I quite like the Scale 75 paints. Like any paint brand there is a learning curve on using them to their best advantage.

I really like the looks of the reds, greens, and blues.  They've got me wanting to paint a dragon of each color (the red which I already mentioned elsewhere being the first).

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 1

Thanks for the comments! The second video is 95% uploaded, so I will share it soon.

Cash, like the youtube URL directly? Or the share link? Because the share text is not working for me... so... test!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ktvTqknDobU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Willen
  • Like 1

Let's see if it works... 

Part 2 of the video! Here you can see consistencies out of the paint pot, some comments from myself, a little dilution exercise...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCDKpDAuMsU

Interesting.  I've been looking at the Scale 75 paints.

Because we all know I don't have enough paint!  I still have room to move in my work area.  :lol:

There is always room for more paint. 

Willen, an excellent video.  Looking forward to more videos from you.  And please don't apologize for your english!  Everything you wanted to communicate was very clear and easy to understand.  I am sure your english is FAR better than I could understand your native language!   :wacko:   Thank you!

Thanks Harrek. I hope you can get some more info and insight in this next video.

Edited by Willen
  • Like 8

Thanks for the comments! The second video is 95% uploaded, so I will share it soon.

Cash, like the youtube URL directly? Or the share link? Because the share text is not working for me... so... test!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ktvTqknDobU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great paint videos, but I'm wonder why on earth I haven't seen the Radioactive video before!? I work with puppets on a regular basis, so I dig this kind of stuff. There's counseling for people like me, but I paint miniatures instead... LOL!

• Like 1