Sign in to follow this  
vulture

Lurker Above (painted)

I really liked the sculpt back when you posted it, and I like it even more painted!

I wish I had the money to get in on the CSM kickstarters for some of the real old school sculpts. I'll admit I find some pretty bland, but there are some real gems (like this one).

• Like 1

Makes me wish I'd backed the ToH Kickstarter.  Money was too tight at the time, but I will definitely get this mini when it becomes available from Center Stage Miniatures.

• Like 1

Looks good. I used to always put one of these in my D&D adventures.

Nothing beats AD&D - the walls, floors, ceilings and treasure chests could all kill you!!

• Like 2

Still remember the first time I threw one of those at my players. I was fourteen. The guys were so mad...

Nice model, and a fine paint job. Where can I get ME one of those?

• Like 2

Not available yet. Those of us that backed the Kickstarter still don't have ours.
  • Like 1

Not available yet. Those of us that backed the Kickstarter still don't have ours.

Ouch.  6 months over due?  At least, if all of the models are even half a great as this one, it should be worth the wait!

• Like 1

You've done a FINE job painting & basing a HIGHLY IMAGINATIVE, if somewhat disturbing, piece. As a Fan of the Bizarre, it appeals to moi. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this