89005: Amiri, Iconic Barbarian - WIP by Naponatom

After I did the Ezren, Iconic Wizard from Pathfinder, I decided to do the Amiri (in my "I will paint one mini of each sculptor" list of what is next...).

So, I opened my Pathfinder Book and started it. 

Information: 89005: Amiri, Iconic Barbarian by Derek Schubert in BONES.

Paints so far: 

- Skin.

Vallejo Model Color 70.815 - Basic Skintone

Vallejo Model Color 70.860 - Medium Skintone

Vallejo Game Color 72.099 - Cadmiun Skin

- Hair.

Vallejo Model Color 70.846 - Mahogany Brown

Reaper´s Master Series 09137 - Blackened Brown

- Cloth 

Vallejo Model Color 70.846 - Mahogany Brown

Reaper´s Master Series 09137 - Blackened Brown

(to get the Turquoise color)

Vallejo Model Color 70.844 - Deep Sky Blue

Vallejo Model Color 70.838 - Emerald

1965007_415238535288371_1305885081_n.jpg

1975015_415238551955036_790295942_n.jpg

1962608_415276171951274_2015741761_n.jpg

Holy paint mess Batlips! Now that I Zoomed the face photo I see the "ecce hommo" job I did on it. Hopefully some small work and glaze make it better...

I am very messy in my paintings, I go forth and back some times to correct slops and mishaps and ups strokes..

Stay tuned to next episode...

• Like 9

That is a FINE start. We are fortunate to be involved with a very forgiving medium. Up until you throw it out the window, there is very little you can do that can not be corrected...besides she looks cute with that weird eye. 

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

After a time-off (of much cry and shame) here is the next stage on her. I need still to do her belly again (my shadow gone wrong) and some highlights.

I quit her face improvement. tried some times to correct, but I have to do it again from the start, and I have a policy to don´t do this (as I want to see my improvement).

So here it is:

13086632953_397ba39e14_o.jpg13086508135_b46d789cf3_o.jpg

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.