Sign in to follow this  
Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King

Looks like Rewards fulfillment has been delayed a few months to a March/April timeframe.

Yeah, it has been pushed back little by little. IIRC they've got stuff printed, now they're just having the minis themselves produced. I'm obviously super concerned here :rolleyes: As long as they keep up with their regular, detailed updates, I'm happy with the progress.

I'm worried only because that will be Herr around the same time as reaper. I'll have so many minis...............

Ah, but with SDE you'll have minis AND a board game. Huge difference. *nod*

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 2

It seems to be the week of shipping notices because I got a notice today. The notice only includes the box though so I guess my addons come later?

• Like 1

They said that the core reward is shipping in "wave 1" addons and non-ks rewards will be shipping in "wave 2" at a later date. I'm guessing so that they can get people their stuff without having to wait even longer.

• Like 1

I almost missed my shipping notice the other day (thanks, Junk Mail folder).  I thought they were still in the middle of production, so I wasn't expecting it.

• Like 1

They just got all their stuff from customs (in the US anyway), so yes, US fulfillment has begun. I'll have to look at the update when I get home for the exact details, because I can't copy/paste in the forums at work.

• Like 1

Apr 3 2015

US Fulfillment Under Way! EU and UK in Customs!

37 likes

Happy Friday everyone!

Today's update will sadly be super short, but it's all lovely delivery information, and that makes us happy!

Fulfillment

Wave 1 Fulfillment Update:  

• US: Despite one container delivery mysteriously held up until today, 2,704 packages have gone out so far this week, and the rest should go out first thing next week. 
  • CA: First wave shipping complete!!! Watch your mailboxes. :) 
  • UK: Delivery to the fulfillment warehouse is still scheduled for April 7. Shipping will begin immediately after.
  • EU: The container arrived in Hamburg on April 1 and is in customs now. Note that Africa is also fulfilled from the EU.
  • Central & South America: Ship with the US packages. All orders should go out first thing next week. 
  • Asia: First wave will be combined with second wave and all ship out together. Estimated ship date April 15 with 4-5 days on the water.  Note that New Zealand is also being fulfilled from Asia. 
  • Australia: First wave shipping complete!!!

Wave 2: Still on track for completion on the April 15th!

We hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, make sure to post lots of pictures when you get your stuff! 

Until then, may you always roll stars and — 

Sparkleburst!

ETA: The tag on this KS should be changed from "delayed" to "fulfilling".

Edited by redambrosia

First wave package arrived here in Canada. Sculpts are great.

Can't wait for the rest with wave 2.

Mine shipped last week, and has arrived in Texas today. Where I haven't lived since February and did an address change for back in November.