Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King

Orlando_the_Technicoloured

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally failed my Will save on this one. Of course, the wife did say it could be my birthday present this year, so that helped out.

So, now I have a question for those of you who own the earlier game and add ons. Should I get the boxed set to play until Forgotten King ships, or would the Caverns and Manor sets be a better investment with the new base set on the horizon?

Will you be painting these? IMO, Since the base set comes unassembled, miniature painters would prefer it. Also, the base set, I think, is less expensive per mini because of its print run. FK's going to have updated cards for the base game and expansions, so gameplay should be the same as FK, which is a better price on the KS.

I'm still waiting for more Loot. MYTH, Cthulhu Wars, and Reaper's coming in this year. That's a lot of mini's to paint.

Anyone know how many mini's and token's we'll have at 610K? I got:

Base game: 51 mini's + 6 pet mini's 

Super: 27 mini's + 42 tokens 

Salt + Pumpkin Patch = 1 mini's + 10 mini's 

= 95 mini's + 42 tokens 

Edited by ced1106

Okay, a last update for those Yuropeans still on the fence:

UK & EU Shipping

We will be shipping from within the UK, so UK and EU backers will not have to pay customs fees from the US.

This will also reduce your shipping charges. We are still finalizing product weight and dimensions. Once we have that we will be able to provide more detailed cost estimates on the shipping charge.

We are continuing to explore options for shipping from within Canada, Hong Kong, and Australia.

There ya go!

OK, the final stretch goals have been revealed.

A Relic Knights tie-in ninja and pet.

41bf6cb7e367b484fed37ea4527866de_large.j

b0c3d1881aafd01804dd69302ceaf068_large.j

SPM has put up a limited project and we, overzaelous backers have already almost reached the end of the campaign, 5 days before the end date.
$160k to go for the last goal in 4+ days. I hope the 48hrs reminder will pull in some extra backers because there are no more add-ons.

I'm fairly certain we'll get those two figures regardless of whether their targets are met or not, they're just trying to ensure there's still a stretch goal for people to work towards right up until the end.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if both goals are met with a fair bit of time still left on the clock. I'm hoping they ignore the inevitable whining and don't come up with more stuff.

I was going to take a break from throwing money at Mini KS's for awhile, but after looking at how the rules work, etc this would actually be something that I could play with my wife and sister in law. The fact that they're not fullfilling through CMON anymore was the deciding factor for me. Have fun with my money, Ninja Division...

• Like 1

<-wants the chibi boob ninja

That is a most excellent description.

It makes me wonder if "kunoichi" literally translates as "boob ninja" (because it totally should). :lol:

Well, I finally failed my will save and pledged for this.  I watched some let's plays on YouTube, and it looks like it might be a good "gateway game" to get non-gamers to try out tabletop gaming.