Super Dungeon Explore: Forgotten King

Orlando_the_Technicoloured

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are commemorative coins suddenly a thing?

Commemorative coins have been a thing for a while. A long while. It's how the Mint makes money (ha.ha.). Well, they also charge $1.25 for a quarter. Poop faces.

Unfortunately, I don't think this coin will be nice heavy, high quality metal. More likely tin. We're all familiar with tin, yes? :lol:

• Like 1

I'm actually thinking of using it for my Pathfinder campaign, one player at the end of the game is awarded it and they must use it next game for some kind off cool thing or bonus.

Oh here's an idea (inspired by you and the "lucky" cranberry in the jar of relish): there's one random thing per campaign that whoever does first gets the coin. But they don't find out about it until the end (unlike the "lucky" cranberry... you know right away if you bite on that!), that way there's some suspense, hehe ^_^

• Like 1

Why are commemorative coins suddenly a thing?

Commemorative coins have been a thing for a while. A long while. 

Also, I could be mistaken, but based on the art it looks like it might be usable in-game as a marker for the power(?) track (or whatever the not-Loot track is called).

Also, I could be mistaken, but based on the art it looks like it might be usable in-game as a marker for the power(?) track (or whatever the not-Loot track is called).

In the old rules. The new rules no longer have a progression track, but the Princess Coin is rewarded for destroying a Spawn Point and is used for other in game benefits; IIRC resurrect 1 fallen hero or a total Heal.