Sign in to follow this  
catdancer

JUNGLE GIRL...

IMAGE...Depicts my Jungle Girl running through her purple hue realm and arriving at the sandy beach on her island of Mora Toba...Her name is Lahini (from Kipling...meaning she-wolf)...I hope you like and enjoy my depiction of this beautiful little figure.

FIGURE...REAPER (# 14579 = Handmaiden of Keskura)...Off site links due to topless nudity!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=434505463319137&l=e277fa4804           https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=434505159985834&l=cc98f4c363     https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=434505593319124&l=90a1a2372e         https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=434505463319137&l=e277fa4804   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=434505969985753&l=7c6d78e3b8         https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=434505776652439&l=8368c9e993

Paul (Catdancer)...

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 16

Hey Paul, you need to put the link in so we can go see it.  :;):

Edit to add:

She's a neat little figure, lovely base, a wonderful job all the way around. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Hey Paul, you need to put the link in so we can go see it.  :;):

Being the computer idiot that I am...when I do this type of operation...for me it is a 50/50 chance that I am doing it correctly or not...even when I do it correctly...it takes me nearly 30 minutes to try and link the (4) photos...on this one...I never could get the (4th photo) to link.

Edit...Finally got the (4th photo) to link...(purple hue backdrop).

Paul (Catdancer)...

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 1

What I do is just go back in and click EDIT, then I will put something like this:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

• Go to where the Facebook picture(s) are located in another browser tab
  • Go to the address bar
  • Right click and copy the address
  • Come back to the browser tab for the forum
  • Highlight the "Pic 1" (for example) with your mouse by holding down the left mouse key and dragging across the words
  • Click on the little grey/green "Link" icon below and 2 icons slightly to the left of the smiley face.
  • Right Click - Paste the Address to the picture in the URL space
  • Click OK
  • After you've done this process for all 3 pictures (as you have 3), click "submit modified post" and you are good to go!

Hopefully the step-by-step will get you the results you want and this will allow you to link directly to each individual picture off-site.

Then 

• Like 1

Well the 4th link isn't working for me at the moment, but I looked at the first 3 and she looks great!  Loved he base you made for her, very rich & naturalistic but didn't make it hard to see your jungle girl at all.  ^_^

• Like 2

What I do is just go back in and click EDIT, then I will put something like this:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

• Go to where the Facebook picture(s) are located in another browser tab
  • Go to the address bar
  • Right click and copy the address
  • Come back to the browser tab for the forum
  • Highlight the "Pic 1" (for example) with your mouse by holding down the left mouse key and dragging across the words
  • Click on the little grey/green "Link" icon below and 2 icons slightly to the left of the smiley face.
  • Right Click - Paste the Address to the picture in the URL space
  • Click OK
  • After you've done this process for all 3 pictures (as you have 3), click "submit modified post" and you are good to go!

Hopefully the step-by-step will get you the results you want and this will allow you to link directly to each individual picture off-site.

Then 

Thanks loads for trying to get me smarter...everything you just stated above is a total complete black void filled with question marks in my head. Some time back; you gave me a step-by-step process of doing off site links...that is what I follow to this day...but I am very slow at it and like I said...it is a 50/50 shot as to success or failure...but for an old man...I still peck away and keep trying my best with the little that I know how to do.

Paul (Catdancer)...

Feel free to ask away this is your thread anyhow so I'm happy to help and if others may have the same questions on how to do something they can see it as well.

• Like 1

Well the 4th link isn't working for me at the moment, but I looked at the first 3 and she looks great!  Loved he base you made for her, very rich & naturalistic but didn't make it hard to see your jungle girl at all.  ^_^

Hi LittleBluberry;

I got the (4th link) posted...I hope it works. When I checked it...it worked for me. Thank you for your comments and nice feedback.

Paul (Catdancer)...

The link is working well now, sometimes images just take a while to get processed on FaceBook's end.  I'm glad I tried again, the last picture probably looks the best.   ^_^

• Like 1

The link is working well now, sometimes images just take a while to get processed on FaceBook's end.  I'm glad I tried again, the last picture probably looks the best.   ^_^

Hi again...LittleBluberry;

I had problems/issues with trying to do my links...had to dump the whole thing and start all over again. Well I finally got it done; posted (5) photos...again I thank you for your comments and feedback.

• Like 1

The scenery is up to your usual high standard, but I also especially like your work on her blades, furry leggings, and her hair.

• Like 1

The scenery is up to your usual high standard, but I also especially like your work on her blades, furry leggings, and her hair.

As always; I thank you Darsc, for your most kind comments and feedback

• Like 1

The Jungle Girl along with her BEAUTIFUL surroundings are a LOVELY creation. VERY WELL DONE!

Thank you for your most gracious comments and feedback. Your opinion(s) are greatly appreciated (as always).

Paul (Catdancer)...

• Like 1