Sign in to follow this  
Darius Glenwell

Darksword Female Cleric (Visions in Fantasy)

I really like your work on her face and hair, they look great!

I don't think I've ever seen white shaded the way you've done on her tunic with that black and grey. It's... Unusual.

I'm still not sure if it works or not. I feel like it shouldn't, but it kinda does.

::):

• Like 1

Love the work and I am looking forward to see what you consider "high tabletop to display" as I consider this already there!  Your client must be estatic! :B):

• Like 1

I like your style of paintwork.  I know that butter smoothness is what people really look for these days but this sort of graphic arts style of unblended layers is really strinking when done the way you have.  I really enjoy this.  Nice work.

• Like 2

Thanks folks! I hope she likes it as well. 

The layering for the white is this; GW Shadow Grey, GW Astronomicon Grey, GW Space Wolves Grey, 50/50 Space Wolves with Army Painter Matte White, then pure AP White. I really love it's smoothness. The only black I used was as a basecoat for the metals, eyes, and boots. :D 

• Like 1

The Lady has a no nonsense look to her.  Despite the somewhat stern expression, her face is LOVELY.  Your brushwork & color choices are WONDERFUL; & the base is a BEAUTIFUL setting for the mini. INSPIRING WORK!

• Like 1