ReaperCon and KS2 Box

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Reapercon is April, kickstarter delivery doesn't begin until September. They won't have the boxes themselves by Reapercon. I'm pretty sure they said that after last year they didn't want the two overlapping again.

• Like 1

To the best of my knowledge we will not have sufficient product on hand for partial or complete reward fulfillment.

We will likely have display copies of product samples/production copies for viewing, and it is always possible that a sample or two makes it to the auction, but we are not currently planning on allowing the collection of rewards at the show.

sticky fingers are good enough with just the honey BBQ sauce on them.

Qwyk and I were tasked last year with the assembly of most of the multipart Bones models for display at the con. I think honey BBQ sauce is insufficient for that task. :;):

~v

• Like 1

Cannot wait to oogle to new stuff!!  I'm kind of kicking myself now for not getting Expansion #2.  I really cannot wait to buy a giant bag of those town guard models.  The big stuff is killer cool but its the everyday stuff I can now afford to buy big mobs of I am most excited for.

• Like 3

I'm with ya on the town guard anhurians. I'll be picking up a few additional sets as soon as they're available. They'll make awesome stand-ins for guards/mercenaries/military troops/etc...

Hmm, maybe i need to double that order. Painted in two different neutral color schemes. that way i can differentiate from the good and bad mooks. Keeping the colors neutral means I can interchange them during various adventures so they don't become a warning "Ohh, the red and black guards are out? That means these will be bad guys"