ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

I would like to add to this excellent request: It would be nice if the female mages were as sensibly dressed as their male counterparts. Spiffy hat included. ^_^

• Like 7

I would like to add to this excellent request: It would be nice if the female mages were as sensibly dressed as their male counterparts. Spiffy hat included. ^_^

I'll second that. I bought the ltd. ed. "Male and Female Mage Variant Sculpt Pack" from the recent GRRM kickstarter specifically because they were dressed in sensible adventuring clothing.

• Like 7

I'll second that. I bought the ltd. ed. "Male and Female Mage Variant Sculpt Pack" from the recent GRRM kickstarter specifically because they were dressed in sensible adventuring clothing.

I don't know. It looks like that last one is flashing some leg.

But I agree. More female casters with living spell effects, and more sensibly dressed ones, please.

• Like 6

A fat wizard in tradional robes and staff, with glasses, a goatee and a pony tail (sucks in gut and takes off glasses).  A bird familiar on the shoulder would be nice, too.  :;):

• Like 4

Still more 'I want Ogres' expansion....

Ogre clowns (actually wanted for a Fallout game - super mutant clowns, working for a mysterious group called 'The Freakshow'.... (Their not-so-secret mission - bringing the circus to the Wastelands... and the real ringmaster is the Thing In The Jar....)

Continuing with clowns - devilish/demonic clowns.

The Auld Grump, because clowns are scary, that's why....

• Like 3

Aren't clowns just funny looking people with make-up?   Oh, wait!  Aren't clowns just people with funny looking make-up?

• Like 1

I would like to see an "Animal Adventures" style miniature series: Turtle Warrior, K9 Paladin, Fox Mage, etc.

• I would be nice to see archetypes for each species: Warrior, Mage, Thief, Archer
    • So everyone has something to chose from in their preferred animal.

To be honest I was inspired from Dark Sword Miniatures,

• Like 1

Aren't clowns just funny looking people with make-up?   Oh, wait!  Aren't clowns just people with funny looking make-up?

Do not forget the traditional costuming - which began as a parody of 16th century haute couture.

So, much more than slapping white face on an existing ogre or devil.

Though I would also appreciate devils in 16th and 17th century attire.

The Auld Grump - useful for an Elizabethan game....

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 2

I would like ladies in aristocratic Russian folk costumes.

Like these:

933c3077574bf78e8a288cdbe22fb2c9.jpg0b81c8f8eca099adaae11d888c086770.jpg

Or Elsa & Anna's mom, whose costume was inspired by Russian costumes

tumblr_static_tumblr_n1mv0fcglk1rf73xqo6

ETA: They're called sarafans.

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 5

I would love to see some darker female necromancer/sorceress/insertclasshere characters, not necessarily drow but spindly, flowing, gothic-y style sculpts.

Style I have in mind:

mock1_by_menton3-d5zfh4v.png

db9aff9afeaeba4307b7df1ee9848133-d32rauw

6eb0276b8e8172a199ffadcbc24ced4a-d6y5vyx

4bc54c0e6094c53273a228e48fafb791-d56pisl

(NOTE: Please let me know if this last picture is inappropriate, I will take it down immediately.)

All art credited to Menton J. Matthews III

• Like 1

I like that those lady necromancers are gaunt. It lends them a nice skeletal look that necromancers need to have. A fat necromancer would be... wrong.

• Like 1