ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

Haven't been through the whole thread, yet, so apologies if this has been said--or if it exists already; I went looking on my recent order and couldn't find one, though I know it'd have a different name--but the "oxidation beast" made me think of another favorite D&D foe in the displacer beast. Sure would love one of those to paint!

Haven't been through the whole thread, yet, so apologies if this has been said--or if it exists already; I went looking on my recent order and couldn't find one, though I know it'd have a different name--but the "oxidation beast" made me think of another favorite D&D foe in the displacer beast. Sure would love one of those to paint!

You might find 02664 Phase Cat of interest.

• Like 1

You might find 02664 Phase Cat of interest.

Oh, awesome. I had a feeling it'd have to exist already. Thanks for cluing me in!

Garuda.

tumblr_mq6bujRfoz1sbu6q6o1_1280.jpg

Garuda.

tumblr_mq6bujRfoz1sbu6q6o2_1280.jpg

Garuda.

Balinese Garuda, or nothing else. Not the Buddhist one, not just a dude with wings and a hawk head. Garuda.

Edited by The Basilisk
  • Like 3

A set of not-Hawk and Fisher minis - a wiry dark-haired male with a battleaxe and eyepatch and a statuesque blonde with a long ponytail and a sword, dressed either as City Guards or just as street toughs...

• Like 2

Weapon packs for large creatures. So I can do weapon swaps for ogres.

Still more 'I want Ogres' expansion....

Ogre clowns (actually wanted for a Fallout game - super mutant clowns, working for a mysterious group called 'The Freakshow'.... (Their not-so-secret mission - bringing the circus to the Wastelands... and the real ringmaster is the Thing In The Jar....)

Continuing with clowns - devilish/demonic clowns.

The Auld Grump, because clowns are scary, that's why....

Aw Shucks. :blush:

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 5

A Couple of Tik Warriors based on Catfish rather than deep sea fish. Southerners need some not-Deep Ones too! (Though I suppose that would make them Shallow Ones)

• Like 6

I'd like to see more busts from the various Reaper sculptors.

So far there has only been one, The Grudge, by Jason Wiebe.

I don't have a subject preference, although Sophie would be an obvious choice, but I'd love to see the artists sculpt something in the style that they're known for. Patrick Keith for his women, Garrity for her Dragons, Van Horne for his Mouselings(or whatever he'd like to do)... It would be great to see a sculpt from any artist who was interested.

• Like 3

I'd like to see a series of Monstrous Cavalry where the big, bulky mount is made of bones material but the rider is a metal mini.

Such as:

Elf riding a Dragon.

Caveman riding a Mammoth/Balucitherium/Mastodon..

An Orc (or two) riding a Giant Warthog/Boar creature (which has entirely too many tusks)...

Knight on a wingless Griffin (there is such a thing in heraldry; it had spikes or spines instead of wings)....

[ --everyone please feel free to add more combos to the list-- ]

• Like 4

I'd like to see a series of Monstrous Cavalry where the big, bulky mount is made of bones material but the rider is a metal mini.

Such as:

Elf riding a Dragon.

Caveman riding a Mammoth/Balucitherium/Mastodon..

An Orc (or two) riding a Giant Warthog/Boar creature (which has entirely too many tusks)...

Knight on a wingless Griffin (there is such a thing in heraldry; it had spikes or spines instead of wings)....

[ --everyone please feel free to add more combos to the list-- ]

+ Lizardman (or men) riding a Giant War turtle  (and release some Reptus Warlord stats for that...)

Nobody has chimed in with other ideas...this must mean way back in this thread or in one of its predecessors there is already a small list of things like this.

+ Anhuran War Oliphant - with spots for numerous riders/crew. Separate Howdah piece. Ordering options include a mixed bag of classic metal Anhurans. This Oliphant would be Bonesium but with some metal accessories, shin guards, spiked shin guards, a mace he could wield with his trunk. Other metal troopers could be ordered instead: Orcs, Arabians,...

• Like 1

I'd like to see a good representation of a Sphinx (not the stone statue type, the magical creature type).

ETA:  This image (from a Magic the Gathering card) is what I saw today that made me want to ask for this:

mm_wk07_287_cardart_arbiteroftheideal.jp

Edited by ctsteel
  • Like 7

I'd love to see a medium sized boar miniature.  I looked and found only dire boars and other big boar miniatures, but a normal sized boar is something that frequently comes up in games as an animal companion or animal encounter.

• Like 2