ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

Bird familiars:

Pelican

Seagull

Crane

Peacock

Macaw

I'll second that. Even add in some larger birds...

Flamingo

Albatross (aka dire seagull, lol)

Ostrich may be a bit large to put in a familiar pack, but separately or in a pack, there's a need for them...

Ostrich-mounted knight with a lance, charging

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 6

Civilians like firemen, businessmen/women ( suits briefcase..).

Women with a babycarriage, Elderly people with strollers.

Homeless people with shopping cart.

Fire Hydrant piece.

Construction workers.

You know some village people...

And for fantasy:

A Giant Whoolly Rhino with barbarian riders.

A Giant snake skeleton.

• Like 5

A Giant Whoolly Rhino with barbarian riders.

I would like to see miniature kits that were made of more than one material. For instance Xherman's Rhino:

—The big quadruped: Bonesium plastic.

—The optional sculpted base he comes with: Resin.

—The barbarian riders: metal if they wield bows, metal if they wield spears.

—The barbarian riders: Bonesium if they wield thick clubs OR if they are unarmed and I get to drill their hands and insert metal spears.

—Weapon sprues: metal or the hard plastic the black bases are made from.

—The howdah the barbarians stand on and in: resin parts possibly...or the hard black plastic...it would depend on what it was supposed to be built of. If its sides were leather hides, Bonesium would be perfect for that.

• Like 5

Oh a medieval style handicapped beggar.

You know... a guy in rags, missing his lower half, sitting on a small wheeled board peddling with his hands...( wood blocks in his hands to peddle with)

I also would like to see more stuff to adorn bases /dioramas with.

Plants, realistic little animals, furniture, debris, ruins etc. ( and also for underwater so coral, fish, weeds etc).

Also Plant people /plant monsters.

REAPER: these are mentioned more then once so...

Undead of every race

Civilians of every race

more Females of every race

• Like 6

What I think would be cool..

A Flying Galleon in Bonesium ( think Stardust?)

Also I want a whole lot of animals.

• Like 4

I think it would be nice to have more dungeon set dressing kits, probably in Bonesium.  So you could have the torture room kit that would have a rack, a Judas cradle, an iron maiden, a brazier of hot coals, a cauldron, and maybe a table full of implements.  Or a necromancer's surgery room with an operating table, a writing desk, racks of limbs and other spare parts, and maybe an anatomical model or golem.  The barracks might come with 2 bunk beds, footlockers, and maybe a table with stools.

Basically, just pick a room adventurers might encounter and put together a couple of thematic pieces for it.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before.  I didn't read all 50 pages of this. :P 

No worries about restating stuff. If more people are talking bout it, it increases the possibility of it getting done.

I don't recall seeing any of your ideas mentioned before though. At least not the way you presented them.

Hecklemeyer is the only Fool or Jester in the catalog. And he is a zombie or a skeleton.

A court jesters three pack could be fun -or- just a living version of Hecklemeyer.

• Like 4

I've mentioned this in the reaper bones forum, but some more anthropomorphic creatures like the reptus and rat men and that one bird man creature will be great.  Especially more civilized looking versions, like a bear noble (Sir Bearington) or maybe a Kobold politician, hawk wizard.  Really, some of these RPGs have the occasional animalistic species and it's incredibly difficult to find one that would vaguely work for a particular character.

• Like 3

A couple male victims/prisoners. There's quiet a few bound and gagged females like the one on the altar, the one in thr cultist ring, and the one hanging from the spit. If the figure was topless and in good shape that might get a little closer to evening the disparity as well.

• Like 7

Some nice cheesecakey guys.....

Please.... I need some that are perfect for those high charisma bards etc that like to go through town seducing all they see (including the male guards.... I admit I'm going to have fun with that one latter)....

• Like 6

A couple male victims/prisoners. There's quiet a few bound and gagged females like the one on the altar, the one in thr cultist ring, and the one hanging from the spit. If the figure was topless and in good shape that might get a little closer to evening the disparity as well.

There was a DDM figure for a prisoner that was great, just a guy in tattered clothes and chains kind of slinking along, but you can't really find anything like it unpainted. I'd love some prisoners to use as objectives in wargames.

• Like 4