ladystorm

Minis we would like to see

I'd like to see a spellslinger like in the paizo book. Also manticores are pretty awesome looking. Also more females with rifles and more realistic attire.

• Like 2

Gonna my 2 cents to this thread

Adventurers from Dragons Don't Share II in metal!

• Like 1

Catfolk please.

The Pathfinder style would be amazing. They're impossible to find. Anything sleek with fantasy gear/clothes would work. Rogue, ranger, brawler... anything.

catfolk_by_infraberry-d50xvsa.jpg

• Like 5

Catfolk please.

The Pathfinder style would be amazing. They're impossible to find. Anything sleek with fantasy gear/clothes would work. Rogue, ranger, brawler... anything.

That pose is very weird. The leg hanging down doesn't look like it's as long as it should be, her back and shoulders look strange, and her head doesn't seem like it should attach that way. Good idea on the pathfinder cats, but I wouldn't want that one.  :huh:

• Like 3

Catfolk please.

That pose is very weird. The leg hanging down doesn't look like it's as long as it should be, her back and shoulders look strange, and her head doesn't seem like it should attach that way. Good idea on the pathfinder cats, but I wouldn't want that one.  :huh:

I'm not actually recommending that artwork as the basis for a mini. It was the only official Pathfinder catfolk image I could find online. I'll buy any Pathfinder compatible catfolk minis Reaper makes. Well, to be honest, I buy any Reaper catfolk regardless of it's compatibly with PF. My daughter loves them almost as much as mouselings.  ::):

• Like 3

Catfolk please.

There's definitely some questionable anatomy going on here...

And entire line of small drakes. The over all height being around 32mm at most. But all sculpted and designed for a series, "Reapers Drakes of Fantasy" 

The thought being that they would not be huge projects and would be newer sculpts with dynamic looks and poses.

The only example I could think of is Todd Mcfarlands Dragons but smaller.

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 1

From a "usefulness in the games I'm in" space.... 

Additional variety in the multi-packs of "minion" mobs.  Sometimes it gets tiring to be reusing the same 6-10 kobolds/goblins/skeletons as a lot of different things.  Hope that makes sense. 

From a character standpoint, look over what the popular builds are for many of the classes and build out some of those.  For instance there are a lot of non-swashbuckler rapier users out there, but not a huge variety of rapier wielders in terms of figures.  

Right now in my weekly game half of our figures are the Iconic <class> figure, just with an alternate color scheme from the books. Which is odd since we're all meagerly equipped low level characters at this point. So how about some lower level figures, not every character already has the mighty sword of truth dispensing and all pimped out gear.  

I know these are boring, but they're what I'd find useful and be played with a lot more than the exceptionally pretty, but rarely used things in my box...

Just my 2 cents...

• Like 1

This may seem a little Biased but perhaps some Miniatures from the artwork of Don Bluth ?

Just imagine miniatures from American Tale (Mouslings) or dogs from All Dogs go to Heaven or perhaps space is your thing...could go with some Space Ace and of course for those dungeon crawls, who wouldn't want to see My guy Dirk the Daring for a dungeon crawl ?????

DOH...and how can I forget the dragon from Dragons Lair Singe. I bet Julie could make an awesome one

Edited by miniaddict
  • Like 1