• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flying monkeys!

Talking and attacking food!

Animated chains!

Attack furnace! (My group would be so freaked out to see this one. It is the only thing the group hates more than undead. It is still out there I tell ya! It wants to burns me. I don't want to be burned)

A fiend army (666 fiendish enemies in fact. I got a bottle of the bound campaign and I want to try out several versions of it, so I need lots and lots of fiends)

More African female fantasy figures. There's only one right now.

For that matter, there are no African male fantasy PC types at all, just two multi-packs of, er, tribal antagonists.

A few beautiful, dreadlocked fantasy warriors would be much appreciated.

• Like 3

I would like more old people, fat people, people not carrying obvious weapons, and preferably all three. I'd like minis I can use for merchants, noblemen (not waving weapons), old men, and old women, especially - from my searching I don't think there is a single old woman figure in Reaper's entire range.

These kind of characters crop up a lot in my D&D games as NPC patrons, contacts, etc, but there are no minis available to represent them.

Treona.jpg

Treona the Wise Woman, a major NPC in my Loudwater campaign.

Edited by Simon
  • Like 5

It's been mentioned already, but I'd like to second (third, fourth, whatever) the idea of non human undead. Gnolls, orcs, goblins, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, etc would be great additions as both zombies and skeletons.

More dungeon dressing would be cool, as would more random NPC's/townsfolk.

• Like 6