Minis we would like to see

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hebraic Seraphim - six wings, human like forms and faces.

Cherubim - four wings covered with eyes, four faces - the face of a man, the face of a lion on the right side, the face of an ox on the left side, and the face of an eagle. Slotted feet like those of a calf, and the arms and hands of man, under the wings.

Ophanim - Wheels within wheels, the rims covered in eyes....

Not just the pretty folk with wings....

The Auld Grump

• Like 4

I would like to see a Bauriar. They look like what you'd get if you made a centaur out of a satyr upper body and a goat's body & legs. They're best known from the Planescape setting, but could easily be defined as goat centaurs (goattaur?).

I'd cut off my foot for Boschian minis.

Then I could tie it to the helmet of a tiny cage helmed bird demon once I buy it! ::):

I also would like to see demons and grotesques such as are found in Hieronymous Bosch's "Garden of Earthly Delights."

(I really must remember to phrase my requests as requests so they don't get pruned.)

• Like 1

Maybe more conversion sets like the lizardman set. Mind flayer/Illithid heads... Hellborn/tiefling heads... something leafy and fey (maybe organic wooden textured heads and hands) similar to "wilden", half-orc/orc heads to place on another mini to give it more of a civilized look while still being an orc...

A set of sarcophagi, three different bases with three different lids, will allow for mixing and matching to make several uniques.

More metallic constructs. clockwork scorpion, clockwork wolf/dog... Set of ironguard golem heads, both male and female, with some accompanying hands, to convert other miniatures (eg. a construct wizard or cleric).

Braziers... a large one (2 inch square, in Bones) with interchangeable contents. One insert looks like fire, one like some bubbling mess.

• Like 5