Minis we would like to see

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two asian models I would like to see someday:

A Tengu, a traditional Japanese spirit. In my head it would look similar to Masaki, Ronin, but with wings and a raven's head (possibly a varient head depicting the long-nosed goblin face as well).

A sumo wrestler standing in a kimono. Imagine if Kingpin were a Japanese Yakuza boss.

• Like 2

I liked an earlier post about small mounted figures to go with non-mounted versions, but I want to put in a plug specifically for mounted versions of any of your halfling figures.

I have seen, on the website, the halfling mounted on the back of a small dragon and would like to see more such. Ok, I'm not fond of that particular dragon, but hey, it is a mounted halfling!

• Like 1

Female elf or human in light armour/cloth and another with plate armour both with a two handed sword of their height in an action pose (ideally not screaming).

02200 I have but the chainmail isn't a good fit.

02047 seems a little flat

02589 is screaming and misses the mark for me.

I will pick up the ones I'm missing that exist currently in time (both go with my Sisterhood force) but I'd love to see some more options inspired by newer art.

You know, I'm surprised I've never seen this, but it cries to be made. The standard tavern where everything starts!

Various races and class all sitting and relaxing, the bartender and serving girls. It just seems natural.

I don't think I've ever had a campaign start in a tavern... We've broken a couple though :rolleyes: But yes, I'd like to see this as well. More general, unarmed NPC types. They already have a couple pieces, it would be easy to finish it. Throw in a bard, a few drunk guys trying to outdrink a dwarf, it would be great!

• Like 4

Bugbears and Half-Orcs and Half-Ogres in civilized attire. I.E. not dressed like savages in furs and tattered clothes. And in all the basic character classes, especially the heavily armored fighter with either a weapon and shield or a two-handed weapon (can be used as fighter or paladin), the lightly armored fighter with either an appropriately sized missile weapon and/or dual wielding melee weapons (can be used as either fighter, ranger or a rogue) and an empty handed model that can be used as either a rogue or monk.

• Like 5

Noticed the merfolk request earlier, want to add a +1 to that. Even a few males would do, most of what I see are nude females that I might not be able to use in a public environment (conventions or game stores).

Also, swarms, and and all kinds of summoned or natural swarming creatures. You added the bats/rats/spiders, but maybe some ants, birds, wasps/locusts. Suggest some aquatic ones, too, like fish, jellyfish, shrimp/krill, sea slugs.

Love the addition of some of the "classics". Maybe just look at the online 3.5 SRD and use that list to fill in the blanks.

("Civilized" monsters mentioned above get a +1 from me, too. Know several people who play those.)

• Like 1

You know, I'm surprised I've never seen this, but it cries to be made. The standard tavern where everything starts!

Various races and class all sitting and relaxing, the bartender and serving girls. It just seems natural.

Be warned... starting the adventure can have side effects:

Quaffing

Drunkenness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VNsjjYRgjc'>Boisterous singing....

The Auld Grump - blame my girlfriend for that....

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 3

Noticed the merfolk request earlier, want to add a +1 to that. Even a few males would do, most of what I see are nude females that I might not be able to use in a public environment (conventions or game stores).

Also, swarms, and and all kinds of summoned or natural swarming creatures. You added the bats/rats/spiders, but maybe some ants, birds, wasps/locusts. Suggest some aquatic ones, too, like fish, jellyfish, shrimp/krill, sea slugs.

Love the addition of some of the "classics". Maybe just look at the online 3.5 SRD and use that list to fill in the blanks.

("Civilized" monsters mentioned above get a +1 from me, too. Know several people who play those.)

I'd like to see some more merfolk, but that have more fish qualities such as lion fish.

Ogres with bows.

Ogres with crossbows.

Ogres with small cannon.

Ogres with halberds.

Ogres in 17th Century attire.

Ogre sailors and pirates.

Ogre mounted on elephant.

Sensing a theme here?

The Auld Grump

That you are a closet lizard folk lover suffering from Don-Ogreism?

In all seriousness more half dragon monsters. More specifically for me is half dragon dinosaurs (half dragon carnotaurus ftw), but HD Ogres, basalisks, elephants, whatever just more use of that template.