Minis we would like to see

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An anthropomorphic cat ninja!

My husband made an anthropomorphic displacer beast samurai just because there was a picture that said one shouldn't. :devil:

I always refer to one of my cats as a ninja kitty :ph34r:

Edited by captenglish
  • Like 2

Puh-lease, Puh lease.... The Monkey King!!!

I'll be good I swear!!

Yes, please! I've wanted one for years. Actually, a whole set of Journey to the West characters would be fantastic. With multiple versions of Monkey - flying on a cloud, wielding his staff, in his iconic pose scouting for trouble with his leg hooked around the staff... Plus some Chinese-style demons for him to fight.

If you need reference materials, I have a huge collection. (wink wink)

• Like 2

Being a Dragonlance fan I always kick myself for not picking up the boxed sets back in the day. I'd love to see minis "inspired by" the Dragonlance line (i.e. Silvermoon, Tamis Half-Elven, Flint Firefourge.) I realize that may open a box of legal issues, but would my nerd-dream.

• Like 1

Being a Dragonlance fan I always kick myself for not picking up the boxed sets back in the day. I'd love to see minis "inspired by" the Dragonlance line (i.e. Silvermoon, Tamis Half-Elven, Flint Firefourge.) I realize that may open a box of legal issues, but would my nerd-dream.

Darksword has minis that are directly inspired by the original Dragonlance minis, though much better quality sculpts. Much, much better quality.

http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/shop/index.php/miniatures/visions-in-fantasy/male-ranger-with-bow.html'>That half-elf guy.

http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/shop/index.php/miniatures/visions-in-fantasy/female-elven-fighter.html'>The spoiled elven princess who grew up.

http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/shop/index.php/miniatures/visions-in-fantasy/young-male-traveling-mage.html'>Young, unbearded mage, possibly with gold skin, who can say.

http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/shop/index.php/miniatures/visions-in-fantasy/knight-of-the-roses.html'>The honor-bound knight.

http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/shop/index.php/miniatures/visions-in-fantasy/barbarian-queen.html'>Her.

• Like 1

Darksword has minis that are directly inspired by the original Dragonlance minis, though much better quality sculpts. Much, much better quality.

That half-elf guy.

The spoiled elven princess who grew up.

Young, unbearded mage, possibly with gold skin, who can say.

The honor-bound knight.

Her.

Thanks so much! I can't believe I've never seen those before!

I'd like to see some of the weirder pterosaurs. I'm tired of the typical Johnny Quest ones, and there was an extreme amount of diversity in their order.

Just LOOK at these things...

53A0k84.jpg

Tell me you wouldn't buy two of all of these to menace your players with. Tell me that every adventure you DM wouldn't just end with them being eaten by pterodactyls in canyons or on beaches or in boats. TELL ME you wouldn't make a Cycnorhamphus riding cavegirl barbarian with a pet rhamphorhynchus.

0PEOYqK.jpg

Look this horse toothed freak in his parrot eyes and tell him.

Edited by The Basilisk
  • Like 4

Ok, I wouldn't. Aside from an excursion to the Isle of Dread almost 30 years ago, I've never ran into a dinosaur in a game.

You poor sad dwarf. You must really venture outside of your mountain halls once in a while to see the broad range of aboveground mega fauna you can slay.

I haven't had a game that didn't have a dinosaur at some point in the campaign.

I too would like pterosaur minis, which were not related to dinosaurs, and therefore not birds either.

Halber

Halber

Edited by Halberkill
  • Like 2

More post-apocalyptic males please. The females you already have are great, but the few males I've seen are either running scared or too impossibly huge to be realistic in that sort of environment. I like "Evie, Post-Apocalyptic Heroine" and would like to see a male counter-part along those lines. Something like rifle, side arm on a thigh rig, backpack, and tattered out door clothing. Thanks.

More post-apocalyptic males please. The females you already have are great, but the few males I've seen are either running scared or too impossibly huge to be realistic in that sort of environment. I like "Evie, Post-Apocalyptic Heroine" and would like to see a male counter-part along those lines. Something like rifle, side arm on a thigh rig, backpack, and tattered out door clothing. Thanks.

You should put that over in the Chronoscope thread.

I'd like to see:

2 handed/ sword & board fighters in lighter or no armor. Like Renaissance duelists, but not limited to Rapiers.

A armored knight in a half-sword pose.

More shield users executeing a shield bash.

• Like 1

Tatterdemalion wizards of the streets. Old women, old men, dressed in tattered old rags, with twisted wands and an aura of power....

Upper class wizards of the halls of nobility. Flowing robes and scholarly head wear, with elegant wands and an aura of power....

The Auld Grump, damned toff has ne'er worked a day of his loif, ne'er mind the boiled shirt....

• Like 1