Minis we would like to see

ladystorm

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More from Pathfinder's Avanced Race Guide.

I like to play things slightly less common than than the knight in shining armor, and it would be wonderful to have a mini to match. I know you have a lot of plans, but I wanted to say this:

I would love to see more things here from Pathfinder's Advanced Race Guide. For example, I want to play an Undine magic user for an upcomming campaign, and while there's 3 or 4 nice sea elves that could do the trick, but there are hardly any male selections that I can find, save for 1. Especially with an entire campaign dedicated to adventures on the high seas.

I also played a female Oread sheilded fighter for a year, and was sad to find no such thing in Reaper's collection. Not even anything modifiable. I had to use a dwarf as a placeholder, which is crazy, because Oreads have no hair, and the dwarf is ...well, they're all hair - even the women!

Thanks!

• Like 3

I'd like to see some sets of sarcophagus-fillers, maybe sold in sets of three — one each of freshly dead, erm... ripe (?), and skeletal. Male and female, armoured and unarmoured sets.

The Bones empty sarcophagus makes that sort of dungeon dressing affordable. Now it would be great to be able to give it an occupant :)

• Like 4

I'd like to see some sets of sarcophagus-fillers, maybe sold in sets of three — one each of freshly dead, erm... ripe (?), and skeletal. Male and female, armoured and unarmoured sets.

The Bones empty sarcophagus makes that sort of dungeon dressing affordable. Now it would be great to be able to give it an occupant :)

Mummified would be cool too.

• Like 2

I would like to see an illusionist casting an illusion.  Wizards are a dime a dozen, but it would be cool to have male/female figures for the different wizard specialty schools.

The rest of my ideas are too silly to post.

• Like 1

I would like to see an illusionist casting an illusion.  Wizards are a dime a dozen, but it would be cool to have male/female figures for the different wizard specialty schools.

The rest of my ideas are too silly to post.

I really like this idea.

I'm thinking this could be represented, for example, by having an almost almost 2 dimensional sculpt of a typical dungeon monster, say an ogre, based on one of Reapers current sculpts.

However have the original sculptor go back and rework it so when viewed from the front, it looks like a typical Ogre mini, but when viewed from the side it can be seen to have very little depth with a flat, perhaps slight wavy back to represent the spell effect.

Cast it as a seperate piece, and you have a movable illusion usable with any spellcaster mini.

• Like 3

I'll +1 this. Indeed I would like to see ALL of the Fey; from Shimmerlings to Verdant Princes, Pooka to Herne the Hunstman. And I would really, really like to see the smaller sized Fey done to scale. Fine Shimmerlings; Tiny Petals, Brownies, Jermlaine and Grigs; Small Boggarts, Hybsils, Redcaps, Nixies, Pixies, Spriggans and Thorns.

I agree with your small fey request! Leprechauns are small! I want them (fairly) to scale! At least the size of a kobold. ^_^

• Like 3