Minis we would like to see

I would like to see all of the planetouched, not just the tieflings.  I especially would like to see Fey'ri.  And all of these minis should be equipped as adventurers....not just eye-candy.  I would like to see alot of the non-standard races equipped to adventure too.  Nymph sorceress not just Nymph Seductress.  More templated critters would also be great.  All of the lycnathropes should be done too.

Here comes a list of specific ones I would like to see:

Verdant Prince Druid, Pixie Sorceress, Female Domovoi Rogue, Female Faun Bard, Siren Battledancer, Female Seelie Fire-Souled Petal Warlock, Female Phrenic Spellwarped Shimmerling, Pseudodragon Dragonfire Adept, Half-Fey Sylph Cleric of Verenestra, Female Thorn Ranger, Female Hybsil Rogue, Female Dark Stalker Shadowdancer, Male Fey'ri Bard, Female Half-Water Elemental Druid, Female Half-Brass Golem Fighter, Half-Nymph Cleric of Lathander, Female Half-Rakshasa Catfolk Scout, Female Spellwarped Sun Elf Wizard, Female Pureblood Yuan-ti Wilder, Female Clay Golem, Female Half-Iron Golem Fighter, Female Iron Golem, Female Nimblewright Golem, Female Blackstone Gagant (with Legs), Female Warforged, Female Brass Golem, Female Ice Golem, Caryatid Column, Female Aasimar Cleric of Horus-Re, Female Cansin Wizard, Female Di'hin'ni Rogue, Female Air Mephling Warlock, Female Azerblood Figther, Female Celadrin Bard, Female Shyft Ninja, Female Zethri Dual Wield Ranger, Female Axani Monk, Male Fey'ri Swashbuckler/Duskblade, Female Psion Tiefling, Female Water Mephling Sorceress, Gothic Lolita Liche, Female Revenent, Male Shadow Creature Wispling True Necromancer, Female Spectral Lyricist, Unholy Scion Legendary Owl, Female Human Vampire Rogue, Teenage Male Mystic Theurge Shirtless Tiefling, Advanced HD Faerie Dragon

That's my whole wish list, at least for now.  ;>

Edited by IonikKnight
  • Like 2
  • Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

images and links are not included in final list.

quick and dirty answer on why, they are generally someone's IP and cannot be used.

This is the current thread for minis we would like to see.

* As the compiler of the data in the thread, I have a request, please don't spend a lot of posts on off topic chatter in this thread, it makes my compiling harder.

* The included list is formatted exactly how HQ receives it. it would make compiling much. much easier if your post included a brief list of your request at the beginning and then you follow with the paragraphs of text you wish to explain your requests. When clear items are not easily found, they may not make the list that gets forwarded.

* Warlord Game expansions that is requests for specific models for Warlord are encouraged to be made in the Warlord Forums. Warlord Models are part of Game Development and not part of Fantasy Line Development.

Off Topic Chatter and general sillyness will be removed.

thank you.

Please Note the below list, this is exactly the format it gets sent to HQ, plain text, no images, no links

• Like 1

I've scoured the internet for a Hekatonkheires (hundred handed one) mini but have been unable to find anything that comes close. One of those being made by Reaper would simply make my day. Or failing that a tree covered in faces whose branches are human arms.

I would like to see over-weight nobles, male & female, in 13th century French-style court wear. I'd like to see slim ones too, but a few chubby ones would be much apperciated. Over-weight nobles make great NPCs, evil or otherwise  ^_^

• Like 4

A human male fencer, preferably with an epee. Reaper has 2, but they're both female.

>>edit---found a few possibles after searching swashbuckler, but the guys are carrying the wrong equipment

Edited by Chaoswolf

Hello ! (sorry for my poor english)

I'm a Dungeons & Dragons MJ/player, and i thought of SAURIALS, a race of humanoid dinosaurs we can find in the world of the Forgotten Realms.

There are 4 different kinds of Saurials :

- The 'Hornhead' (humanoid triceratops, bigger than a troll !!)

- The 'Finhead'

- The 'Bladeback' (humanoid stegosaurus)

- The 'Flyers' (humanoid pterodactyl - little as a hobbit)

In the same way, we can find in the jungle of Chult (always in the Forgotten Realms) a race of Humanoid Pteranodons of human size, the 'Pteramens'.

Could it be a fun idea, to create figurines of human dinosaurs ? (anyway, D&D and WotC never did this).

• Like 3