Minis we would like to see

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we please have some spellcaster types who are:

Not carrying a huge magic staff with a giant crystal on the top (or at least make the staff an add-on, so the purchaser can choose not to attach it)

Not carrying a wand or rod (or make the wand/rod a detachable piece that can be left off)

Not carrying a spellbook (or or make the book a detachable piece that can be left off)

Wearing ordinary clothes, not robes; and/or wearing light armor

Armed with simple weapons (daggers, crossbows, the option to add a spear or quarterstaff)

Hands in spellcasting gestures, perhaps even holding some small item that could be interpreted as a spell component/focus, or reaching into a component pouch to get something.

A set of figures that come with a selection of optional hands to add would be awesome, so the figure could be customized to the player's preference without having to know how to graft on hands from other figures / remove items / resculpt hands.

Thank you for your consideration.

• Like 8

1 Non-European humans. Especially more diverse North African/Middle Eastern types.

2 More female dwarves, orcs and giants. A good female hill giant would be really nice.

3 More common folk, villagers, towns people, etc. I need people to populate my town with.

• Like 5

A friend of mine gave me this GAWDAWFUL tea light holder... shaped like a dragon holding two human skulls, where the tea lights go. 

Now I need worshippers, kowtowing and bowing and doin' the "salaam, salaam" so I can put rows and rows of them in front of it. An evil priestess, I already got.

• Like 6

Yrch.

Which is to say, Tolkienesque orcs who are degraded elves rather than hulking green bald giant British lager lout football fan satires.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but twisted parodies of elves make good villains too.

• Like 6

"Rider Legs" Blister with just sculpted legs/hips/etc cut off flat at the belt line.  These are intended to be conversion bits to create our own mounted minis from the existing ranges.  The blister could have three different styles

Mounts without integral riders:

1. Normal Horse
  2. War Horse (with barding)
  3. Zombie Horse
  4. Skeletal Horse
  5. Dire Wolf
  6. Bear
  7. Dire Ram
  8. Dire Bat
  9. Battle Chicken
Edited by Girot
  • Like 5

Deer in natural poses. Head down, head up (wary), head up (relaxed), bounding.

Bear in natural poses. While there are some bear minis, they are generally 'monsters'. A realistically proportioned rearing bear would be ok, but I'm more interested in a variety of 'bear in the woods being a bear' kind of thing. Maybe even one fishing. Also, brown and black bear represented (I'd prefer black bear).

• Like 7