Minis we would like to see

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. I need an elf. Male. Barbarian. Think desert-dweller, but not, you know all face-covered and what. Maybe a little assassin in him, if you know what I mean. And here's the kicker: I need him wielding a spiked chain.

It really seems this corner of the market is not yet covered. For real. Seriously. Srsly.

Assassin creed like mini's.

I'd buy a not-Ezio.

• Like 2

I would like to see Tolkienesque Yrch which are withered, degraded elves. I imagine them looking rather as Arthur Rackham would have painted them: twisted and crooked and gaunt, with a hunched posture, with long pointed ears and long tangled hair or long wispy hair across bald skulls, thin lips that pull back over crooked teeth, and clothing that is reminiscent of elvish styles but gone rotten and wrong.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 5

Oswald the Overladen. The first one was awesome. So, a second would be double awesome or maybe awesome squared... just way awesomer.

Seems odd to me Reaper has no real Balrog. I've used Rathuros, but a balrog would be cool.

A Questing Beast.

Edited by rgtriplec
  • Like 1

Apologies if these things have been suggested, read a lot of thread but not all of it.

I'd like to see some of the more obscure races have better coverage, so multiple poses, job classes etc. 

Kenku (or other bird people whatever you want to call them, preferably raven style)

Ratkin (rat people, not just angry looking naked rats, or mousekins, which are cute but not the same!)

Grippli (Or whatever other name you like for frog people, looking forward to the few figures that might work from the new Bones kickstarter, even ordered extras!)

Will support the fellow up there asking for catfolk. Yes please, more buff ones!

As sort of multi-purpose figures that could make a sort of "beastkin" npc or just be werefolk, again, with different poses

Werebadgers

Wereboars

Werebears

And please, more male and female small folk with different weapons and stuff. I had a devil of a time finding a figure for my friend who wanted to play a male gnome druid wielding a scimitar. I had to eventually mod a figure, cutting off it's bust and making a scimitar out of baking clay.

• Like 2