Sign in to follow this  
Lord Baasen

Eldest Son

if Eldest Son was that cool, what I would like to see before new modules, is that one reprinted.  Or atleast put in PDF format for us to use, I'm always looking for low level adventures.

We're talking about making Eldest Son available for electronic distribution from the store, for a nominal fee. If that sort of thing would interest you, sound off.

kit

DO THIS KIT!!!!!

I think it would sell really well!!

Randy M

People still congregate in groups and roleplay???? I thought the electronic revolution had pushed everyone into self-induced agoraphobia.

I'd love to see this module, please publish it again in some format.

Seriously, RR, only flaw for me:NO FOLLOW UP! :poke:

We are honored by your kind words.

If we weren't so busy working on the MASSIVE tome that is the World of Adon, you'd have said followup. We outlined yet, but never got the opportunity to write it.

I think it was even lining up to be a trilogy....

--Robert E. Allen III

Reaper Miniatures Writing Monkey

...and I'll stand in the fire for everyone and ask, "how's the progress on the d20 book? Any chance we might see even an unbound folio copy at Reapercon?"

-(ducks banana throw by Writer Monkey) :lol:

I'll set up a electronic distribution for this post ReaperCon. Doing it before would be giving too much away.

kit

I'd purchase it online like that.

Also Kit, may I make a suggestion? Wizards has gotten in the habit of mentioning what miniatures of their line would work for their modules, it might be something you uys would want to consider? A list of Reaper miniatures recommended for the modules you may put out would help, and I would certainly look at picking up miniatures I felt appropriate to add to my collection for the module I choose to run.

actually this was done in Eldest Son.

not just for the Pregenerated PCs, but every NPC encountered in the book as well.

the book even had painted pictures on the back cover of the PCs

cher ^_^

-(ducks banana throw by Writer Monkey) :lol:

It's not the banana you should worry about from monkeys.

(Not me in particular mind you)

--Robert E. Allen III

actually this was done in Eldest Son.

not just for the Pregenerated PCs, but every NPC encountered in the book as well.

the book even had painted pictures on the back cover of the PCs

cher ^_^

I should also note that the module generated a lot of new figures in and of itself. And for once, somebody other than Ron got to name things!

--Robert E. Allen III

I thought the module looked good but never got a chance to buy it, so I would defiantely be interested purchasing it in some fashion. I think its great that it had a list of minis to be used with the module. That is something that should continue with future publications.

Decado

I just picked it up tonight at my FLGS. They still have 2 more copies on the shelf, so anyone wanting one should immediatly drive to the Twin Cities, MN and pick one up!

Oh, and bring a hat. The Wind Chill is 35 below zero here!!