Sign in to follow this  
pcktlnt

Mercs Recon

Kind of disappointed with how the miniatures are packaged at the bottom with heavy items sitting on top. 

I agree. Even more so how the Myth minis were just packed loose between the two boxes.  But a quick look through didn't find any broken minis, so I suppose it's all good.

woo hoo the mystery box I was tracking was mercs! and it was misspacked in my favor, double snipers, double ks bonus characters

• Like 2

Has anyone received the "All IN ADD ON PACKS"? I received my wave2 box but it didn't have the add on packs and the last MERCS update implied that shipping was done for the US. Should I be worried?

I bought into the all in packs. There was one medium size box with 6 (or was it 7) boxes inside. And then 4 (or 3) inside another box. You should definitely contact them if you paid for all add-ons.

Found a blog that has some unboxing pictures:

https://jugarypintar.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/kickstarter-mercs-recon-wave-2/

A week before the Big Box arrived, I received a small VCR sized box with roughly a dozen MERCS minis.

Does anyone know (because there was zero information and no packing slip) which minis these are?

It looks a bit light to be the $220 "All Your MERCS Are Belong to US" add-on.

@Godfather, do you have a picture of the miniatures?

@arctjg, browsing through BGG forums, they state the missing 100 add-on is not an isolated event.

Judging by the KS comments (I know, that's dangerous) it appears there are others in the same situation as you are with missing items. Some are reporting missing their entire "all in modules" while others who didn't order it apparently got them. No telling how isolated this problem is at this point.[/size]

I've read of people missing the mission packs. Though one guy got the all in mission packs even though he didn't order it. Nice extra $100 item not paid for, but that means that someone else didn't get theirs.[/size]

From the other comments and threads, they are busy trying to complete fulfillment so no response to missing / damaged items yet. I say take inventory and make a list and send it in.

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 1

@Godfather, do you have a picture of the miniatures?

No pictures but I just counted and there are 12 ziplock bags with in each bag 2 or 3 or 4 multi-part minis. 38 minis if I counted correct. So it's probably the 'All Your Mercs'.

I guess once assembled they will take up a lot more space than the box they came in. CMoN manages to pack 1 single mini in a similar sized box ::D: .

Still, rather expensive for plastic minis, but at least it's another KS project I can mark as 'Completed'. :bday:

There have been a few people posting on BGG that they got 2 sets of expansion sets when they only ordered 1. Guess it would make sense that other people didn't get there's at all. This will be another mess MCG will have to clean up. ::(:

To be clear, I'm not saying this in MCG's fault - it's obviously a screw up by the distributor. But the buck stops with MCG and they'll be the ones taking the heat and will have to get things corrected.

Edited by Chrome

silly question, but is walker texico ranger supposed to have a card of some sort or is he an alternate sculpt for an existing thing?

He's an alt sculpt of the Texico leader. (the Marshal IIRC)

And it just dawned on me that he's totally useless if you didn't buy the Texico expansion. ::(:

Edited by Chrome

He's an alt sculpt of the Texico leader. (the Marshal IIRC)

And it just dawned on me that he's totally useless if you didn't buy the Texico expansion. ::(:

Well, useless for mercs. he can always be used to fight Bruce Lee

• Like 2

Did everyone here get their pledges sorted?

I know some were waiting on a resolution and I'd like to close the thread if done.

All backers are still waiting on 4 cardboard doors that were somehow missed by the printer, but other than that everyone should have everything else by now. Fine w/me if you close this.

Yeah, I think just about everyone is waiting on replacement bits, and doors.  And theoretically new dice....someday.

But normal fulfillment should be done.