Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Bedlam

Nintendo Rage

It was particularly obvious when we played two player. When Max's turn came up, duck would dodge. When my turn came up, duck would just flop around and beg for death.

And then Max would get mad and demand that we swap out Player One and Player Two.

And then Max's duck would dodge. And my duck would just flop around and beg for death...

Now that I think about it, it kind of hurts to think about how bad he was at problem solving. Talk about missing a spot check...

• Like 6

Also did you know that you could place a tiny wide-angle lens over the end of the gun and pretty well hit everything on the screen regardless of which direction the gun was pointing?  I found this out with a weird-shaped glass bead I found.

• Like 4

Also did you know that you could place a tiny wide-angle lens over the end of the gun and pretty well hit everything on the screen regardless of which direction the gun was pointing?  I found this out with a weird-shaped glass bead I found.

Leave it to Spike to know the best way to cheat.  ::P:

• Like 1

I always read the manual. I've read rulesets of games I don't ever intend to play because they came with minis I wanted.

I am glad that I am not the only one.

Hehehe, that's how I got a few DOOM minis.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this