Golden Nethyrmaul

Sirithiliel

Malefactus, due to the big Bones I have been using craft paints as well.  I am not made out of money anymore!  They just require mixing to your desired color since I don't usually find the exact one I need.

I think I will have the party rescue Kessindra at some point.

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then one day she breaks free of their control, destroys them all, and dies in the process! Possibly helped by a band of adventurers. ::):

I'm a sucker for a good narrative.  Nice job on the mini!  I particularly like the decayed beauty on the belly.

• Like 1

^.^ thanks everyone! Your comments make me so happy. 

Let me know how rescuing her goes! I had an idea that perhaps she starts off as a NPC that your characters come to know and like, someone who helps them, gives them quests....and then dies  :devil:  and when they next see her....she's on the other side, demolishing villages that had once relied upon her for protection

• Like 4

Siri,

That sounds good since my group is only level 2, so I can definitely work her in that way.  One of my players name is actually Cassandra so she will get a kick out of it I am sure.

For my campaign she will start as a Librarian (faction) working against the Inquisition and helping the players. The Inquisition will capture her later and that will be the last thing the party knows about her. Then she is undead and working for the Deathwhisper cult as a connection between the two.  The Inquisition is supposed to be eradicating the Deathwhisper people, but are actually working for them removing people that can provide resistance to the undead and magic items, etc. The party would have to fight her at some point, maybe starting by encountering her undead minions working up to a boss fight where she escapes.

However there is a third faction led by a rogue draco-lich called Hecklemeyer who has such a dastardly plan, everyone good guys and bad guys must team up against him, so even undead Kessindra could still work with the party.

Sources:

Librarians are inspired by the tv show Warehouse 13, they save people from the Inquisition and rescue magic items, they have one representative in each major town/city

Inquisition is basically the Scarlet Crusade from World of Warcraft

Deathwhisper Cult was inspired by the lich Lady Deathwhisper from World of Warcraft

Edited by spencerjohn
  • Like 2

Love the palette and the story. This is an incredible paint job. As far as craft paints go I tend to use a lot of them myself. You can't beat the price for all of your base colors, and some not so base colors. I've found some nifty metallics and off colors in folk art that I can't find anywhere else.

• Like 1